Bethesda's space exploration IP Starfield has packed a galaxy's worth of content into the game, with over 1,000 planets for you to explore. It features in-depth customisation options for everything from your character to the homes you can build and the ships you can fly. If you are looking for one place for all the Starfield content you could ever need, look no further than our Starfield guides hub!
In this hub, we'll give you a breakdown of all the relevant content relating to Starfield, conveniently split into different categories. Whether you're looking for combat tips, a quest walkthrough, or even want to get informed before first playing the game, we've got you covered!
All Starfield guides
You will find below all of the guides we have put together for Bethesda's Starfield in a way that is easy to navigate. We've turned a huge asteroid field of content into space dust to make your reader journey as smooth as possible!
Before you play
Be prepared for Bethesda's big space IP with these must-knows before you're ready to launch!
- All achievements in Starfield
- Best gaming laptops for Starfield
- Does Starfield have dismemberment?
- Does Starfield have New Game Plus?
- Does Starfield have Survival Mode?
- How many quests will there be?
- Is Starfield coming to PS5?
- Is Starfield open world?
- Starfield download size
- Starfield PC requirements
Before you delve deep into your space journey, get informed with these basic guides.
- Best early upgrades
- Can you go to Earth?
- Can you replay quests?
- How to change helmet
- How to change time of day
- How to change your FOV
- How to craft
- How to crouch
- How to delete outpost beacon
- How to disable turrets
- How to heal lung damage
- How to hide contraband
- How to increase carry capacity
- How to pick locks
- How to place items
- How to remove bounty
- How to save
- How to sell items
- How to skip cutscenes
- How to sprint and walk faster
- How to swim
- How to switch between first and third person
- How to turn flashlight on and off
- How to turn off motion blur
- Is there fall damage?
- Photo mode guide
- Shattered Space DLC guide
- What is the max level?
- Where to go first in Starfield
Starfield features deep character customisation and an endless combination of romance, companion, and faction options. Find out how to make your character your own.
- Best character background
- Character creation guide
- Companions guide
- Factions guide
- How Afflictions work
- How dialogue works
- How to get and use powers
- How to get Mark I spacesuit
- How to increase carry capacity
- How to join Freestar Collective
- How to link outposts
- How to remove traits
- How to recruit Ezekiel
- How to romance Sarah Morgan
- How to use Outpost Transfer Containers
- Is Dream Home worth it?
- Raised Enlightened trait trait chest rewards
- Raised Universal trait chest rewards
- Religion guide
- Romance guide
Whether for crafting, levelling up, or making purchases, here is the one-stop shop for collecting the many different resources in Starfield
- How to find the Heart of Mars
- How to get a boost pack
- How to get Argon
- How to get credits fast
- How to get Digipicks
- How to get Helium 3
- How to get more ammo
- How to get XP fast
- How to harvest resources
- How to get sealant
- How to get the Almagest jackpot
- What to do with Misc Items
- What to do with survey data
- Where to buy medpacks
- How to get chlorosilanes
Space explorers won't survive without being able to protect themselves. Check out these guides on how to optimise your combat performance.
- Best weapons
- How does combat work?
- How does space combat work?
- How to deal damage with jetpack
- How to defeat pirates
- How to get Legendary weapons
- How to heal
- How to holster weapon
- How to lean while aiming
- How to swap weapons
- How to throw grenades
- How to turn on damage numbers
- Weapon and gun guide
Ships and exploration
Learn the ins and outs of spaceships and get in the know about the countless worlds you will encounter on your space travels!
- Best crew members
- Best planets for outposts
- Can you land anywhere?
- Planets and worlds guide
- City guide
- Can you fly in atmosphere?
- How to add a workbench to your ship
- How to assign crew to ships and outposts
- How to avoid scans
- How to board enemy ships
- How to buy new ships
- How to fast travel
- How to fly ships
- How to get shielded cargo hold
- How to get to the Well
- How to get to the Wolf System
- How to hire crew members
- How to invert flight controls
- How to refuel a ship
- How to rename ship
- How to get the Star Eagle ship
- How to travel to Kreet
- Narwhal ship location
- Starfield map
- What are red dots on the map?
Missions and quests
There are a plethora of stories to experience in Starfield. Here are some helpful tips on how to overcome some of the game's challenges.
- All answers to Lou's questions
- How to complete Alternating Currents
- How to complete the Red Mile
- How to examine the satellite
- How to find Scorpion's Sting
- Mantis quest guide
- One Small Step quest walkthrough
- Pilgrim's Computer answers
- Red Tape Blues executive assistant application answers
- Should you defend The Lodge or go to the Eye
- Should you kill or persuade Brogan?
- Tapping the Grid junction box puzzle guide
- Which reality should you save?
- Search and Seizure quest guide
Put together a character loadout to suit your style of play with these best build guides!
Game performance issues
If you're having difficulty with the performance of Starfield on your PC or console, these articles may help resolve the matter.
- How to fix audio issues
- How to fix 'fast travel is currently unavailable to this location' error
- How to fix performance issues
- How to fix Starfield crashing
Keep checking this hub; we will frequently update it with even more Starfield content!