Monster Hunter Rise can be a pretty daunting game at first. There’s a tonne of systems to learn, a huge variety of monsters to face down and literally hundreds of resources to manage. To help you through the game we’ve collected all of our Monster Hunter Rise guides in one handy place. We’ll break them down into categories, and will add new guides as we write them.
Monster Hunter Rise Walkthrough
We’ve written a bunch of guides for Monster Hunter Rise so far. We’ve broken them down into the following categories.
Here’s guides on every weapon in Monster Hunter Rise. We go through tips for using them, as well as combos and controls.
- Light Bowgun
- Heavy Bowgun
- Long Sword
- Great Sword
- Sword and Shield
- Charge Axe
- Switch Axe
- Insect Glaive
- Hunting Horn
- Dual Blades
We’re making our way through all 33 monsters in Monster Hunter Rise. Here’s where you can find what we have so far.
Get up to speed with our basics guide. Learn about everything from Bunny Dango to using bomb barrels.
- amiibo: Here Are the Three MH Rise amiibo and What They Do
- Barrel Bombs: How to Use and Detonate Barrels, Aerial Bombing
- Bunny Dango: How to Use Bunny Dango, Bunny Dango List
- How to Capture Monsters, Is There a Capture Net?
- How to Change Character Appearance
- Climbing: How to Climb Walls and Ledges
- Dango Tickets: How to Get Dango Tickets and What They’re Used For
- End Expedition Tour: How to Complete Expedition Quests
- Stop Timer: Can You Stop the Timer at the End of Quests?
- Fast Travel: How to Fast Travel Around the Map
- Hanging Scrolls and Photos in Your Room
- How to Cook Using the BBQ Spit
- Motley Mix guide: Here’s How Motley Mix Works
- Multiplayer: How to Play With Others Locally and Online
- Photo Mode: How to Take Photos
- Platforms: Is it Coming to PlayStation, Xbox and PC?
- Save Game: How to Save Your Game
- Sharpness: How Does Weapon Sharpness Work?
- Sheath Weapon: How to Put Your Weapon Away
- Beginner's Guide: How To Lock On, Mount, Monster List, Weapons and More
- Affinity: What Does the Affinity Stat Mean?
- Switch Skills
- Difficulty/easy mode
- Reviews Roundup
- How Long To Beat Monster Hunter Rise?
- Does Monster Hunter Rise Have G Rank?
- Best weapons for beginner's
- 2021 Roadmap For MH Rise
Here’s where to find a variety of resources in the game.
- Altaroth Jaw Location: How to Get Altaroth Jaw
- Tranq Bombs: How to Get Tranq Bombs
- Dragonite Ore Location: Where to Farm Dragonite Ore
- Eroded Skeleton Location: Where to Find Eroded Skeleton
- How to Get Well-Done Steak For Fugen the Elder
- Immature Sponge Location: How to Get Immature Sponge
- Malachite Location: Where to Get Malachite Ore
- Raw Meat Locations: Where to Get Raw Meat
- Uroktor Scale Location: Here’s Where to Get Uroktor Scales
- Warm Pelt Location: Where to Get Warm Pelts
Your Buddies will help you out while on a hunt. Here's what you need to know:
- Felvine: What it Does and How to Use It
- Palamute Scrolls: How to Equip and Use Palamute Scrolls
- Palico Support Types: Can You Change Support Types?
That’s all of our guides on Monster Hunter Rise. We’ll be adding more as we write them, so be sure to keep this page bookmarked.