Gunfire Games set the bar incredibly high when they brought out Remnant: From The Ashes, and they certainly levelled up with the sequel, Remnant 2. An immersive, unique and, at times, unforgiving title, Remnant 2 has all the ingredients to satisfy the hunger of players seeking games with Soulslike elements. That's why our Remnant 2 guides hub is so handy!
Remnant 2 features an ever-changing combination of four main worlds and will have no two players experiencing the game in the same order. With a wealth of dungeons, tough decisions to make, and a plethora of hidden gems along the way, it'll keep you happily occupied for an endless number of hours.
With so much content included in the game, we've got you covered with our Remnant 2 hub! Whether you are looking for a certain weapon, are struggling to make the right choice, or simply want to build a near-indestructible character, we'll help you out!
Before you play
There will be a lot to wrap your head around when you kick-start your Remnant 2 journey. Get informed on the techy stuff and a few pre-game specifics that you might want to know ahead of time.
- How many players can play co-op?
- PC requirements
- Remnant 2 download size
- Remnant 2 voice actors
- Will Remnant 2 be crossplay compatible?
- Will Remnant 2 be on Game Pass?
This is the go-to spot for all player FAQs. From basic movement mechanics to dealing with awful Root Rot, we'll clarify any of the hazy details below.
- All NPCs and their locations
- All Remnant 2 bosses
- Difficulty and level scaling explained
- Difficulty rewards
- How long does it take to beat?
- How to cure Root Rot
- How to dodge
- How to get trait points
- How to heal
- How to invite friends
- How to reset trait points
- How to save
- Things to do after beating Remnant 2
- What to upgrade first
- What's the trait point maximum?
- When should you reroll?
Remnant 2 features a number of character classes, known as Archetypes. While the options seem a little limited at first, there are many more to be discovered on your journey. Here is all you need to know about the game's Archetypes, and how to unlock the secret ones.
- All Remnant 2 Archetypes
- How to unlock all secret Archetypes
- How to unlock and use secondary Archetypes
- How to unlock the Archon Archetype
- How to unlock the Engineer Archetype
- How to unlock the Invader Archetype
- How to unlock the Summoner Archetype
Choices, puzzles, and quests
Remnant is absolutely brimming with puzzles, tough choices, and brutal bosses. Whether you're looking for a code to a locked chest or have been running in circles trying to solve a puzzle, let us give you some hints.
- Ford's room chest code
- How to beat Legion
- How to beat Mother Mind
- How to beat the Labyrinth Sentinel
- How to beat the Red Prince
- How to find the guilty council member
- How to find the Nightweaver
- How to move the bird in Far Woods
- How to open Morrow Parish safe
- How to solve Cathedral of Omens puzzle
- How to solve the clock puzzle
- How to solve the Gilded Chambers torch puzzle
- How to solve the Lament Door puzzle
- Lost Temple music puzzle
- Should you join the ark of Tal'Ratha?
- Should you kill the doe?
- Tower of the Unseen orb puzzle
- What to do with the Nightweaver Stone Doll
- Where to find Tal'ratha
- Where to use Kolket's key
- Where to use Ornate Key
Weapons, resources, and gear
Gunfire Games were not shy in creating a tough challenge for players at all levels - even the easiest difficulty is a handful. As such, we'll provide some moral support by guiding you on the best weapons and gear you can grab in the game to turn your foes to dust.
- Best amulets
- Best armour
- Best builds
- Best rings
- Best weapons
- How to find iron
- How to find Soul Sparks
- How to get scrap fast
- How to get simulacrum
- How to get the Assassin's Dagger
- How to get the Plasma Cutter beam rifle
- How to get the Meridian grenade launcher
- How to get Tightly Wound Coil
- How to upgrade Dragon Heart
- Relics, explained
- Weapon Mods and Mutators, explained
You've got your study materials, now go and save the world from the dreaded Root! Be sure to come back again soon, we will keep this Remnant 2 hub updated as we make new discoveries!