After waiting a few years, the sequel to Jedi Fallen Order is here, and so is our Star Wars Jedi Survivor guides hub, which features everything you need to know about the new game and the continuation of Cal Kestis' story.
This hub will go over all the basics to help before you even start Jedi Survivor, tips on how to get the best from upgrades and skills, and walkthroughs for challenging sections of the game.
If you're after more Star Wars content, check out our list of the ten worst Star Wars games, as well as what we know about a KOTOR remake.
All Star Wars Jedi Survivor guides
Below, we'll break down all our guides into categories. We'll have all the basics you need, story and quest based guides, as well as details on where to find certain things and characters.
Before jumping in, check out our review for our full thoughts on the game.
The basics in Star Wars Jedi Survivor will cover things like what kind of game it is, who is in the voice cast, and what settings you should use when playing.
- Is it coming to Nintendo Switch?
- Are there microtransactions?
- What is the download size?
- Release Time Countdown
- System requirements
- Preload times
- Is the Grand Inquisitor in the game?
- When is it set?
- How old is Cal in Jedi Survivor?
- Is there co-op multiplayer?
- Is Jedi Survivor coming to PS4?
- How long it takes to beat
- Is it open world?
- How to claim pre order bonuses
- Who the main villain is
- Is it on EA Play?
- Full voice actors list
- Is Darth Vader in it?
- Is Star Wars Jedi Survivor coming to Xbox Game Pass?
- Does Star Wars Jedi Survivor run on Steam Deck?
- All planets in the game
- Will Star Wars Jedi Survivor get DLC?
- What's being fixed in the next patch?
Early gameplay guides
- Controls guide
- How to fast travel
- How to use photo mode
- How to respec skills
- How to unlock dual-wield stance
- How to unlock Blaster stance
- How to heal
- How to change special shot
- How to call a mount
- How to throw lightsaber
- How to holster lightsaber
- How to return to Coruscant
- How to get bounties
- How to get Priorite Shards
- How to get XP fast
- How to turn on Arachnophobia mode
- How to increase maximum Force
- How to place a waypoint
- How to fix frame rate issues
- How to save
- What are Jedi Meditation Chambers?
- All lightsaber stances
- Best stances
- Best perks
- Best skills in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
Jedi Survivor greatly expands the customisation options, both for Cal and the world around him. These guides will show you how to tweak appearances to your liking.
- How to change Cal's outfit
- How to change Cal's hairstyle
- How to customise lightsaber
- How to get headband for Cal
- How to change lightsaber colour
- How to customise BD-1
- How to get mullet hairstyle for Cal
- How to get Poncho outfit
- How to get more outfits
Location and quest guides
Now the game is out for everyone, we've got guides for you on how to find certain items and characters, as well as guides on tricky parts of certain quests.
- Missions list
- How to find side quests
- How to open door to Vashtan Wolfe
- How to use yellow balloons
- How to get past green walls
- How to land at planets
- How to find cantina DJ
- How to lift the ship out of the tar pits
- How to get to the highest point in Harvest Ridge
- How to solve Crypt of Uhrma puzzle
- Basalt Forest Chamber of Reason walkthrough
- Sister Taske location
- Phon'Qi Caverns location
- Caij location
There are loads of bosses to fight in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, and we've got guides on how to beat them.
- All bosses in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
- How to kill Mogu troll
- How to kill Skriton
- How to beat The Ninth Sister
- How to beat Rayvis
- How to beat Spawn of Oggdo
Post game content
- New game plus guide
- Things to do after beating Star Wars Jedi Survivor
- Will there be a Star Wars Jedi Survivor sequel?
Keep checking back as we add more Star Wars Jedi Survivor guides to this hub!
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor page.