Star Wars Jedi Survivor is filled with many different bosses, from simple storyline ones to legendary opponents. The Spawn of Oggdo is one of these legendary bosses, which means that it will not be easy to defeat it. For this reason, below is a guide on how to beat Spawn of Oggdo in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
The battle will not be easy since the enemy has its own special attacks, which are different from all other bosses and creatures in the game. Let’s start and beat it!
How to beat Spawn of Oggdo in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
Before heading out for a duel, we recommend that you choose the Dual Wield Saber stance to be able to attack and dodge quickly during a fight. The frog is notable for its attack speed, so you need to be as careful as possible during the fight.
Try your best to stay away from it while it attacks, and wait for the right moment to counter-attack. Try to throw your saber to avoid getting too close to your opponent, as well as the Force Slow skill before striking.
Below you'll find a list of all the boss attacks and a guide on how to dodge them:
- Nibble - It's the only attack you can block, but be careful because your opponent can use it twice in a row.
- Vomit - During this attack, you will have time to approach it to deal melee damage. To dodge this attack, simply avoid standing on the mud puddles.
- Vertical Leap - An attack that is impossible to block and also very difficult to dodge because the boss performs it very quickly. When you see the enemy jumping, try to simply dodge.
- Leaping Body Slam - This attack is similar to the previous one, but now Spawn of Oggdo jumps right at you, all you can do is try to jump over it, or dodge forward.
- Leaping Chomp - This attack also involves the enemy jumping at you, but it is very difficult to dodge. All you need to do is to dodge to the side.
- Tongue Grab - The boss' strongest attack and the most dangerous for you, because it kills in one hit. You can see it coming when the enemy sticks out its tongue. Use Force Slow to avoid it, or dodge to the side if you can't.
That's all for today! Now you know how to defeat this boss. As a reward, you can get a poncho to customise Cal.
If you found this article useful, you can check out other guides on our website, such as how to heal and how to increase maximum Force in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. If you need more help with this game, here we have guides on how to get Blaster Stance and how to land on planets in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor page.