There are many skins that you can obtain in this game and in this guide, we will tell you how to get the mullet hairstyle for Cal in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. This cosmetic item is quite important if you want to unlock all of the achievements and trophies.
So, we are going to talk about the location where you can find the box with the mullet hairstyle. Also, we will pay attention to the achievement that requires you to use this cosmetic.
How to get the mullet hairstyle for Cal in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
In order to get the mullet in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, you will need to visit Koboh and head to a particular location. Once you land on the planet, follow the steps below:
- Go to the place where you first spawned on Koboh.
- From this location, you will need to go to the tar pits.
- Reach the top of these tar pits.
- In the large open area located there, find the gate.
- Go there and jump up to the left.
- You will see a place with a huge ship sunk in a tar pit.
- Go to the bottom of this pit and find two platforms that float there.
- Jump to the first platform and then to the second one.
- From the second platform, you should be able to see a rock that looks like another platform.
- Jump on this rock and find the blue crate with the mullet hairstyle.
If you can't find this place, then take a look at this picture. The chest you're looking for is in the hexagon marker:
Here you can see a map with the location you need to find. Also, here is a picture of the crate with the mullet hairstyle:
Why do you need the mullet hairstyle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor?
The mullet hairstyle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor allows you to get the Road House trophy. It requires you to dropkick any enemy while wearing this cosmetic item.
So, get the mullet hairstyle and complete this achievement! It shouldn’t be too difficult, as you just need to beat an easy parkour section.
If you want to read more guides, please check our article on how to change Cal's hairstyle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. If you are looking for more information about this game, make sure to check our guide on how to get more outfits, as well as how to customise BD-1 in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor page.