There are many different bosses that you will have to face in this game, and today we are going to tell you how to kill Skriton in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. This giant scorpion-like creature is really dangerous, and you should be prepared for a long and tough fight.
Even though this boss is not as tough as some of the Sith you'll encounter in the game, it is still quite problematic to defeat. We will give you some tips that will help you deal with this alien.
How to kill Skriton in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
The Skriton is a huge scorpion-like alien, and one of the earliest bosses in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. So, you won’t have many abilities and attacks in your arsenal. However, this doesn’t mean that you cannot work out an effective strategy and beat this creature.
Here are some tips that will help you beat the Skriton in Star Wars Jedi Survivor:
- Merrin will fight this boss alongside you, and we highly recommend that you keep her close.
- In order to deal damage to the boss, you will need to stay closer to it. But be careful as it uses lots of unblockable attacks.
- If you see that Skriton is about to launch such an unblockable strike, dodge away from it. You can identify this by the red silhouette around it.
- If the boss is about to strike you with its sting, then get ready to parry this attack.
- Use Force Push with L2 to interrupt the boss as it power up moves. After that, hit Skriton with your lightsaber and dodge away when it recovers.
As you can see, you can beat Skriton simply by dodging its attacks and landing your strikes at the right time. So, if you still can’t beat the creature, then you should practice a little more and learn its attack patterns. Good luck, and hopefully, you will defeat Skriton and continue your exploration of Jedha!
If you want to read more guides, please check our article on how to customise BD-1 in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. For extra, check out our guide on how to beat The Ninth Sister in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. We also have an article on how to get bounties in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor page.