To avoid any difficulties, we will show you the best perks in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Perks are bonuses without which it will be impossible to deal with enemies, especially in the late game. The game provides a huge list of perks to choose from, which, of course, can be confusing.
There are 25 of them in the game, but if you don't want to study them all in detail and don't know which one to choose, today we will tell you about some of the best ones that might suit you in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Let’s start!
Best perks in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
In total, you can find 25 perks in the game. 12 of them are aimed at helping you navigate the game world, while the other 13 are combat perks that allow you to get bonus effects or additional abilities for battles.
At the beginning, you will get only three perk slots. Each perk occupies from one to four slots, so you will need to arrange them correctly to create an optimal build for yourself that will be of the biggest help. The best ones are those that increase the parry, block meter, timing, or increase damage for stances you like to use. Below are some perks that we recommend you to use.
- Effect - Increase your block meter.
- Slots - 1
- Where to find - You can get this perk after clearing the High Republic Chamber.
- Effect - Increases blaster damage if you use a blaster stance
- Slots - 3
- Where to find - In a rooftop house located on Stone Spies, the planet Koboh.
- Effect - Restores some HP if you kill enemies in Slow Time.
- Slots - 2
- Where to find - Chamber of Fortitude on Koboh. Can be obtained after defeating Anoth Estra.
- Effect - Use combinations of attacks to disorient your opponent.
- Slots - 2
- Where to find - In Sodden Grotto on Koboh. Defeat Rancor to get it.
- Effect - It will help you to farm experience points.
- Slots - 3
- Where to find - Available to buy from Zee at Pyloon's Saloon.
That's all for today! These five perks will greatly help you to progress in the game. Each of them performs a specific function, and if you put them together, it will be a great combination that will allow you to complete the game without a struggle.
Once you're done here, feel free to check out our guide on how to kill Mogu Troll in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. For extra, you can also read our guides on how to increase maximum Force and how to change your special shot in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor page.