In this guide, we'll discuss the next Star Wars Jedi Survivor patch, and tell you what is going to be fixed. If you are here, then you probably might have encountered some bugs or glitches that made the game less enjoyable. Luckily, the developers have announced a patch that will resolve some of these issues.
Many users have complained about bugs and poor performance since Star Wars Jedi Survivor launched. Below we're going to tell you what and when is going to be fixed in upcoming patches.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor patch notes
In a recent post on Twitter, Electronic Arts shared the news of a patch for Star Wars Jedi Survivor with gamers, and briefly indicated what you should expect from the new patch. According to the developers, they are going to do the following in the update:
- Fix bugs
- Improve performance
- Add more accessibility features
It's not yet known what features are going to be added to the game, and what bugs will be fixed, but it's definitely good to see the news about performance improvements that many players have been waiting for. After all, players both with weaker PCs and those new gen devices experienced troubles with performance.
Since then, we've heard a bit more about the patch, which is out on May 2 on consoles. These are all the changes you can anticipate:
- Multiple crashes fixed across PlayStation and Xbox Series X|S and various areas of the game.
- Fixed crashes that were tied to skipping cinematics.
- Performance improvements across PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- Fixed an issue with dynamic cloth inside the Mantis.
- Fixed various rendering issues.
- Fixed issues with registered Nekkos.
- Fixed issues with cinematic dialogue overlapping.
- Fixed various collision issues.
- Fixed an issue with enemy AI remaining in T Pose during photo mode.
- Fixed a freeze that occasionally occurred while talking to Doma.
- Fixed a bug where the BD-oil VFX did not properly render.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck inside the Chamber of Duality if you didn’t save after leaving the chamber and die.
That's all for today! If you found this news informative and interesting, you can check out more news or guides on this game on our website. Feel free to read our guide on how to get bounties in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, as well as how to get more outfits in the game.
And if you want to read more Star Wars guides, please check our article on how to level up fast in Star Wars Jedi Survivor. On top of that, we have a guide on how to customise BD-1 in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor page.