The final week of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, brings the final week of Legendary and Epic Challenges for the Season.
In the days leading up to Operation: Sky Fire and the launch for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 8, the player will confront the mole in IO, the last thread to be tied up before Slone launches her attack Aliens.
The Legendary Challenges of Week 14 will go live at 10 a.m EST / 3 p.m. BST on September 8, 2021, with the Epic Challenges launching at the same time on September 9, 2021.
Season 7 Week 14 Challenges
Note that quests may change when the challenges go live
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone – 15,000 XP
- Warn characters of impending doom (0/3) – 45,000 XP
- Place warning signs (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Shut down the radar dishes (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Spoil the Mole’s sabotage attempt (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Confront the mole (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Activate a rift after purchasing it from a character (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Collect foraged items at Corny Complex (0/4) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien eggs (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Eliminate an attached alien parasite (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Ignite structures in Holly Hatchery and Corny Complex (0/25) - 30,000 XP
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (0/150) - 30,000 XP
- Pop tires on IO vehicles (0/1) - 30,000 XP
Weekly Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time.
Here are the previous challenges for Chapter 2, Season 7: