Fortnite Season 7 is in it's fifth week already. Time really does fly when you're having fun. However, the week 5 in Fortnite brings to us another week full of interesting challenges.
Unlike the previous week, the Fortnite week 5 challenges aren't that difficult to complete. In fact if you know what you're doing, then it's an absolute walk in the park.
Reset Date and Time
As per a tweet by Fortnite sometime last week, the legendary challenges go live every Wednesday. However, the epic challenges stay on schedule and go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset on the above-mentioned days at 3 pm BST.
Season 7 Week 5 Quests
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Interact with a CB Radio (1) – 45,000 XP
- Place Welcome Gifts in Holly Hatchery (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites (1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (1) – 30,000 XP
- Get infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (1) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or Corny Complex (3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage IO Guards (250) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons (500) – 30,000 XP
- Loot supply drops (2) – 30,000 XP
- Damage a Saucer with a pilot inside (800) – 30,000 XP
- Open an IO chest at a satellite station or Corny Complex (1) – 30,000 XP
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!