A new week brings new challenges to Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7.
Week 6 is all about prepping for the Alien invasion.
Half way through Season 7: Invasion, and Legendary Quests keep moving the story along.
Here are the Week 6 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 7 of Fortnite.
The Legendary challenges will go live at 3 p.m. BST on July 14, 2021, while the Epic Quests will go live at 3 p.m. BST on July 15, 2021.
Season 7 Week 6 Challenges
Week 6's Weekly Challenges were leaked by @iFireMonkey, and are as follows:
Note that numbers may change when the challenges go live
- Get Slone's order from a Payphone - 15,000XP
- Place Prepper Supplies in Hayseed's Farm - 45,000XP
- Deal Damage to opponents in farms - 30,000XP
- Use an Inflate-A-Bull - 30,000XP
- Place cow decoys in farms - 30,000XP
- Damage an alien-driven Saucer - 30,000XP
Week 6 Epic Quests
- Collect gold bars (500) - 30,000 XP
- Spend gold bars (500) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors (3) - 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (3) - 30,000 XP
- Deploy alien nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (3) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien trees (5) - 30,000 XP
Weekly Challenge Guides
Need help with past week's challenges? Check out our guides here: