The second set of the weekly challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 are finally here. These challenges aren't that intensive, and you'll be able to complete them without much effort.
However, if you're stuck on some of these challenges, don't worry. Here's our all in one comprehensive guide to help you breeze through them.
Reset Date and Time
The challenges are set to go live every Wednesday from now onwards. Epic Games decided to up their schedule by a day.
These challenges reset at 3pm BST.
Season 7 Week 2 Quests
- Interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods (0/1) - 45,000 XP
- Step onto a body scanner (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven or Special Forces (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO tech weapons (0/200) - 30,000 XP
- Damage an IO guard (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Search chest at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake (0/7) - 30,000 XP
- Explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures (0/500) - 30,000 XP
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment at satelitte stations (0/15) - 30,000 XP
- Search for a grafitti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Visit different named locations in a single match (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Enter a UFO (0/3) - 30,000 XP
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!
For more articles like this, take a look at our Fortnite page.