We're in the home stretch for Fortnite Season 7. That being said, with just two more weeks for the season to conclude, the challenges are turning out to be really interesting.
The week 13 challenges aren't live yet. They're expected to go live tomorrow. Either way, it doesn't hurt to be prepared about what's to come in Fortnite.
Reset Date and Time
As per a tweet by Fortnite sometime last week, the legendary challenges go live every Wednesday. However, the epic challenges stay on schedule and go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset on the above-mentioned days at 3 pm BST.
Season 7 Week 13 Challenges
- Open mission kit, then place jammer outside an I.O. base in one match (0/2) -45,000 XP
- Leave secret documents at a bus stop (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Talk with Joey, Sunny or Dreamflower (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Leave an I.O. car at an alien settlement (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Deploy pallets with cat food around the I.O. base (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Repair IO Equipment (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Build structures at Corny Complex (0/25) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy IO Intel (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Get Marigold’s Message from the Dead Drop (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Radar Dish Bases in a single match (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Get Headshots (0/10) – 30,000 XP
- Upgrade to an Epic or Legendary weapon (0/2) – 30,000 XP
Wild Week 3
With this week's challenges we'll have the third wild week going live too. As per this wild week, you will need to damage your opponents with alien weapons.
Funnily enough, after all these days, the abductors will have alien weapons only. It's a fun little way in which Epic Games can make loopers focus on alien weapons mostly.
Loopers haven't really paid much attention to the Ray gun in Fortnite. The penultimate wild week of Fortnite Season 7 aims to change just that.
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!