It's week 4 in Fortnite Season 7. The quests for this week are comparatively difficult than the previous weeks.
Like every other week, we bring to you our guide for the Fortnite Season 7 week 4 quests.
Reset Date and Time
As per a tweet by Fortnite sometime last week, the legendary challenges go live every Wednesday. However, the epic challenges stay on schedule and go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset on the above-mentioned days at 3 pm BST.
Season 7 Week 4 Quests
- Search the farm for clues - 0/2 (45,000 XP)
- Visit Farmer Steel's favorite places - 0/3 (30,000 XP)
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows - 0/4 (30,000 XP)
- Collect Doomsday Preppers guide - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
- Forage for food, need supplies - 0/5 (30,000 XP)
- Deal damage near an Abductor - 0/1000 (30,000 XP)
- Destroy hiding places - 0/3 (30,000 XP)
- Destroy objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, or Holly Hatchery - 0/5 (30,000 XP)
- Experience low-gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
- Hunt an infected animal - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
- Travel in a Saucer - 0/1000 (30,000 XP)
- Abduct an opponent with a Saucer tractor beam - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!