With each passing day, we are inching towards the end of the current season in Fortnite. We are now in the 11th week of the season.
And like every new week, we have a fresh list of tasks for the Fortnite Season 7 Week 11 challenges.
Overall, Fortnite Season 7 has been very interesting to say the least. The challenges haven't been that difficult. However, they haven't been that simple either.
Moreover, with the Fortnite update today we got to see a new game mode altogether. The Fortnite Impostors game mode is Epic Games' take on Among Us.
That being said, here's our very own guide to help you through this week's challenges.
Reset Date and Time
As per a tweet by Fortnite sometime last week, the legendary challenges go live every Wednesday. However, the epic challenges stay on schedule and go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset on the above-mentioned days at 3 pm BST.
Season 7 Week 11 Challenges
- Get Slone's orders from a payphone (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing holes (0/5) - 45,000 XP
- Collect a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Harvest wood (0/250) - 30,000 XP
- Talk to Joey (0/1) - 30,000
- Travel in a saucer (0/2000) - 30,000 XP
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot Alien Parasites and Trespassers (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Interact with equipment at any I.O. radar dish base (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Deal damage in alien biomes (0/150) - 30,000 XP
- Dance with an alien parasite at Sunny Shores, Lazy Lake or Pleasant Park (0/150) -30,000 XP
- Go for a swim with an alien parasite (0/1) - 30,000 XP
Fortnite Wild Week 1 Challenges
Since there's only a month remaining in Fortnite Season 7, the wild weeks are back. Over the next few weeks, Fortnite Wild Week challenges will go live every Thursday, and loopers will have to complete some really specific challenges for bonus XP.
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!