We're two months into Fortnite Season 7. The Mothership has started to abduct the POIs from the map. And things are getting interesting.
Since we're slowly nearing the end of the current chapter, now is the time for everyone to make the most of their battle passes. And what better way to max out the battle pass if not for completing challenges?
Here's are all in one guide to completing the Fortnite Season 7 Week 9 challenges.
Reset Date and Time
As per a tweet by Fortnite sometime last week, the legendary challenges go live every Wednesday. However, the epic challenges stay on schedule and go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset on the above-mentioned days at 3 pm BST.
Season 7 Week 9 Quests
- Get Slone's orders from a Payphone (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Equip a Detector, then disable an Alien Billboard in one match (0/2) - 45,000 XP
- Collect resources in Holly Hatchery (0/100) - 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Place a Bioscanner in an Alien Biome (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Place Spy Probes (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Launch Toilets with a Grab-itron (0/2) -40,000 XP
- Dance on an abductor or as a passenger on a saucer (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Avoid taking damage while dealing 100 damage to opponents in a single match (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Reveal an opponent with a Recon Scanner and then hit them with a Rail Gun (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Drive an I.O. vehicle with off-road tires (0/1000) - 30,000 XP
- Use I.O. launch pads. (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Carry an alien sample from a Satellite Station's dish to the entrance of Corny Complex. (0/2) - 30,000 XP
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!