It's week 7 in Fortnite Season 7. The quests for this week are borderline weird. Epic Games finally decided to take their challenge game up by a notch.
Like every other week, we bring to you our guide for the Fortnite Season 7 week 7 challenges.
Reset Date and Time
As per a tweet by Fortnite sometime last week, the legendary challenges go live every Wednesday. However, the epic challenges stay on schedule and go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset on the above-mentioned days at 3 pm BST.
Season 7 Week 4 Quests
- Construct a wooden hatchery (0/1) - 45,000 XP
- Mark an Alien Egg (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different hatcheries (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Parenting Books from Retail Row or Holly Hatchery (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner and Camp Cod in a single match (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Search Ammo Boxes (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Defeat Riot (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Reach Top Speed in a Whiplash (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash through the storm (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Complete Whiplash time trials (0/1) - 30,000 XP
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!
- Week 8
- Week 9
- Week 10