We're two months into Fortnite Season 7. The story has picked up massively. And as we waltz into Week 8 in Fortnite, the challenges become all the more important.
Since we're slowly nearing the end of the current chapter, now is the time for everyone to make the most of their battle passes. And what better way to max out the battle pass if not for completing challenges?
Here's are all in one guide to completing the Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 challenges.
Reset Date and Time
As per a tweet by Fortnite sometime last week, the legendary challenges go live every Wednesday. However, the epic challenges stay on schedule and go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset on the above-mentioned days at 3 pm BST.
Season 7 Week 8 Quests
- Get Slone's orders from a payphone (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Collect access card from an I.O. Guard (0/1) - 45,000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Interact with an I.O. operative's computer (0/1) -30,000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Use shield potions in a single match (0/4) - 30,000 XP
- Collect building resources (0/750) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove , Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Build structures (0/25) - 30,000 XP
- Complete Bounties from Bounty Boards (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (0/15) - 30,000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (0/1) - 30,000 XP
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!