Fortnite Season 7 is in its third week. And we finally have the quests that are scheduled for week three in Fortnite.
While the challenges in Fortnite aren't that complicated, we all get stuck at times. Here's a guide to help you through it.
Reset Date and Time
The legendary challenges are set to go live every Wednesday from now onwards. The epic challenges on the other hand, go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset at 3pm BST.
Season 7 Week 3 Quests
- Get Slone's orders from a Payphone (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey or Beach Brutus (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Place welcome signs in Pleasant Park or Lazy Lake (0/4) - 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Place alien light communication devices on mountain tops (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at a fishing spot (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) - 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Use nuts and bolts (0/3) - 30,000 XP
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!