We're in the home stretch for Fortnite Season 7. That being said, we'll have only two more weeks worth of challenges after the Fortnite Season 7 week 12 challenges have gone live.
That being said, the week 12 challenges aren't live yet. They're expected to go live tomorrow. Either way, it doesn't hurt to be prepared about what's to come in Fortnite.
Reset Date and Time
As per a tweet by Fortnite sometime last week, the legendary challenges go live every Wednesday. However, the epic challenges stay on schedule and go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset on the above-mentioned days at 3 pm BST.
Season 7 Week 12 Challenges
- Get Slone's orders from a Payphone (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Craft a weapon with Alien nanites (0/1) - 45,000 XP
- Destroy target dummies with I.O. weapons (0/4) - 30,000 XP
- Search for books on explosions (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Deploy scanners in the Alien Biome (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect three Alien Devices, the activate the Countermeasure Device underneath Corny Complex (0/4) - 30,000 XP
- Deal damage to saucers (0/300) - 30,000 XP
- Deliver a Saucer to Rick Sanchez at Defiant Dish (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents with alien weapons (0/150) - 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with an Alien Parasite attached (0/150) - 30,000 XP
- Purchase from vending machines (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Search ammo boxes at Dirty Docks (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Hunt wildlife (0/3) - 30,000 XP
Fortnite Wild Week 2 Challenges
The second edition of Fortnite wild weeks are upon us. For the second set of wild weeks challenges, you will need to deal damage to opponents within 20 seconds of hitting the ground.
Sounds fairly difficult if you don't like early game firefights. However, the Wild Week 2 challenges will force you to land in densely populated areas.
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!