It's the 10th week in Fortnite. And a new week brings to us a new set of challenges. We're slowly closing in towards the end of this season as well.
Overall, Fortnite Season 7 has been one of the better seasons of the game. The challenges haven't been that difficult. However, they haven't been that simple either.
The Fortnite week 10 challenges aren't that complicated either, barring a few.
That being said, here's our very own guide to help you through this week's challenges.
Reset Date and Time
As per a tweet by Fortnite sometime last week, the legendary challenges go live every Wednesday. However, the epic challenges stay on schedule and go live every Thursday.
These challenges reset on the above-mentioned days at 3 pm BST.
Season 7 Week 10 Quests
- Get Slone's orders from a Payphone - 0/1 (15,000 XP)
- Damage an opponent in the Slurpy Swamp abduction site - 0/1 (45,000 XP)
- Collect a Grab-Itron - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
- Place video cameras at different Landing Ship locations - 0/3 (30,000 XP)
- Visit an Abductor - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
- Visit Slurp Factory inside the Mothership - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
- Use the Grab-Itron or Saucer's tractor beam to deliver a tractor to Hayseed's farm - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
- Travel in an Inflate-A-Bull - 0/200 (30,000 XP)
- Visit the Guardian Towers - 0/3 (30,000 XP)
- Catch a gun while fishing - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
- Outlast opponents - 0/200 (30,000 XP)
- Eliminations at close range - 0/1 (30,000 XP)
- Damage Doctor Slone - 0/50 (30,000 XP)
Fortnite Superman Challenges
Battle Pass holders may now work on completing Superman Challenges to unlock the Man of Steel and all the cosmetics that go along with him.
Check out our guide on How To Unlock Superman, Clark Kent And Clark Kent (Shadow) In Fortnite Season 7.
Fortnite Season 7 Challenge Guides
The best way to go about this is by tackling these challenges one week at a time!