The long-awaited next chapter in the Spider-Man series is finally here, with Peter Parker and Miles Morales joining forces to tackle their biggest challenge yet. With new villains and some familiar faces alike in the game, you'll have your hands full keeping New York from falling apart in Spider-Man 2! Fortunately, we've got a walkthrough hub to help you out!
We've compiled a list of all of the essentials for your web-swinging adventures as both Spideys, from things you need to know before you get the game all the way to what happens once you've completed the story. Get all the tips, tricks, and guides you need right here in our Spider-Man 2 walkthrough guide.
Spider-Man 2 guides walkthrough
We were fortunate enough to get a head-start on Spider-Man 2 so we could share with you our thoughts on the game. If you want to know how it compares to its predecessors and performed in the face of the incredibly high expectations placed on it, take a look at our Spider-Man 2 review!
Before you play
Here are a few things you might like to know before you grab your copy of Spider-Man 2. From platform availability to the game's full trophy list, we've got you covered.
- All villains in Spider-Man 2
- Does Spider-Man 2 have New Game Plus?
- How long does it take to beat Spider-Man 2?
- Is Spider-Man 2 co-op friendly?
- Is Spider-Man 2 coming to Switch?
- Is Spider-Man 2 on PC?
- Is Spider-Man 2 on PS4?
- Meet the Spider-Man 2 cast
- The complete Spider-Man 2 trophy list
There's a bunch of basics and essentials that you'll want to know as you traverse the Big Apple as Peter Parker and Miles Morales. Whether it be story-related, technical, or a cool feature in the game, we'll ensure you're aware of it.
- Can you change the language?
- How many missions are in Spider-Man 2?
- How to change difficulty
- How to change the time of day
- How to crouch
- How to equip DLC suits
- How to get XP fast
- How to interact with citizens
- How to parry
- How to replay missions
- How to save
- How to skip cutscenes
- How to switch between Peter and Miles
- How to trigger crimes
- How to unlock Ultimate difficulty
- How to use Photo Mode
- Is there fall damage?
- Spider-Man 2 controls guide
- What's the max level?
Spider-Man 2 has a whopping 78 suits for players to unlock and wear as they swing through the streets of New York. Here's everything you need to know.
- All suits in Spider-Man 2
- How to unlock Andrew Garfield's suits
- How to unlock the Spider-Verse suits
- How to unlock Tobey Maguire's suits
- How to unlock Tom Holland's suits
It just isn't a Spider-Man game without some of the iconic villains that brought Spidey to fame. Fortunately, Spider-Man 2 brings another solid line-up to the series, and they're not always what you expect. Here are some guides on how to beat the most formidable adversaries in the game.
- How to beat Kraven the Hunter (first fight)
- How to beat Kraven the Hunter (second fight)
- How to beat Lizard
- How to beat Mister Negative
- How to beat Sandman
- How to beat Scream
- How to beat the Symbiote boss
- How to beat Venom (Final Boss)
One of the most anticipated facets of Spider-Man 2 is its combat, and rightfully so. Both Peter and Miles have displayed a wealth of flashy skills in combat that we're all eager to flex. Here are some guides on how to deliver a Big Apple-sized ass-kicking.
- How to air yank
- How to disarm enemies
- How to perform finishers
- How to perform stealth takedowns
- How to swing kick
- How to web enemies to walls
- How to web throw enemies
Skills and abilities
Both Peter and Miles have a unique arsenal at their disposal, despite both having Spidey powers. You can develop each individual Spider-Man's skills and abilities, as well as the combined talents that they share. Here are some tips on maximising the effectiveness of both wall-crawlers in the crime-fighting department.
- How to do tricks
- How to get more focus bars
- How to heal
- How to run on water
- How to use Super Slingshots
- How to use the web-glider
- How to use web lines
- The best suit tech upgrades in Spider-Man 2
Puzzles and quests
Spider-Man 2 has more than one way to test players, and it's not just in combat! There are a number of clues to follow and puzzles to solve to rid the city of its worst criminals. Here are guides to some of the trickier riddles.
Items and locations
It's not called the Small or Medium Apple, it's called the Big Apple - and there's a reason for it. There's plenty to see and do in New York in Spider-Man 2, especially now that the map includes Brooklyn and Manhattan, both of which were missing from the previous Spidey games. We'll get you in the know on key locations and items that you'll encounter as you swing through the streets of NY.
- How to fast travel
- How to find Tech Stashes
- How to find Spider-bots
- How to get City Tokens
- How to get Hero Tokens
- How to get Peter's Black suit
- How to take pictures of landmarks
- How to wing-suit from the Financial District to Astoria
- Where to find Aunt May's grave
- Where to find Big Apple Ballers stadium
Keep an eye on this page or trust your Spidey Senses, we'll be updating this page constantly with new content. We're your home for Spider-Man 2 so sit back, relax, and go get 'em, tiger!