A new week brings new challenges to Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6.
Week 10 is a hopping, flopping good time that has a lot to do with demolition, including kicking over sandcastles.
Here are the Week 8 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 6 of Fortnite.
The challenges will go live at 3 p.m. BST on May 20, 2021.
Weekly challenges arrive every Thursday at this time.
Season 6 Week 10 Challenges
Week 10's challenges have been leaked by @iFireMonkey, and are as follows:
Note that numbers may change when the challenges go live
- Time airborn using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (0/100) - 35000XP
- Time airborn using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (0/200) - 24500XP
- Time airborn using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (0/300) - 24500XP
- Time airborn using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (0/400) - 24500XP
- Time airborn using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (0/500) - 24500XP
Week 10 Epic Quests
- Eliminate a player while swimming (0/1) - 24000XP
- Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Bus (0/150) - 24000XP
- Pickaxe elimination (0/1) - 24000XP
- Build sandcastles (0/3) - 24000XP
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (0/100) - 24000XP
- Destroy opponent structure while driving a modding vehicle (0/1) - 24000XP
- Destroy Sandcastles (0/3) - 24000XP
Week 10 Challenge Guide
Eliminate a player while swimming
This challenge is pretty straightforward, requiring players to eliminate another player while swimming.
Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Bus
Another straightforward challenge requiring players to tag along with another player as they drop from the Battle Bus.
As soon as players land they need to whack the other player with the pickaxe and either eliminate them or run away to fight another day.
Best completed when paired with the above challenge, the easiest way to score a pickaxe elimination is right when landing on Apollo Island while other players are just as defenseless.
There are two different locations where to build sandcastles on Apollo Island, and all players need to do is interact with the highlighted areas at those locations.
Deal damage to descending Supply Drops
Supply Drops are random in Fortnite, but as they fall from the sky players can shoot the balloon they are attacked to in order to cause them to drop faster.
Destroy opponent structure while driving a modding vehicle
This challenge requires players to find a set of Chonkers and place them on a vehicle.
Once modded, run over any player built structure to complete the challenge
Sandcastles can be found on the beach just north of Isla Nublada, Fortnite's latest POI.
The island is located just south of Flush Factory.
There are four sandcastles here, making it easy to complete this quest.
Weekly Challenge Guides
Need help with past week's challenges? Check out our guides here: