Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 10's Epic Quests go live today, and players are going to have to head to the beach and build sandcastles.
There are two different places on Apollo Island to build sandcastles, though thankfully, players only need to visit one to be able to build enough castles to satisfy the challenge.
Put on a swimsuit, kick off the flip flops, and get ready to play in the sand.
How and Where to Build Sandcastles
Marked on the map above, there are two locations where players can build sandcastles.
The first in Rainbow Rentals, where players will find blue highlighted areas on the beach to interact with and build sandcastles.
The second is the beach near the northern end of Dirty Docks, where players will find similarly highlighted areas to build.
Each location provides enough build options to satisfy the challenge fully, so there is no need for players to traverse the entire map to hit both.
One complete, there is a 24,000XP reward waiting, and players can move on to complete the rest of the challenges offered in Week 10.
Of course, later in the challenges they will have to undo the hard work of other players, destroying sandcastles like some kind of summertime kaiju.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 10 Challenges
Here is the complete list of the Week 10 challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6:
- Eliminate a player while swimming (0/1) - 24000XP
- Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Bus (0/150) - 24000XP
- Pickaxe elimination (0/1) - 24000XP
- Build sandcastles (0/3) - 24000XP
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (0/100) - 24000XP
- Destroy opponent structure while driving a modding vehicle (0/1) - 24000XP
- Destroy Sandcastles (0/3) - 24000XP