Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 10's Epic Quests go live today, and players are going to have to do the unthinkable and kick over some poor kid's sandcastles.
There is only one place on Apollo Island that has sandcastles, and they have actually been there since the appearance of Isla Nublada the other week.
Follow the guide below to become the ultimate beach bully.
How to Find and Destroy Sandcastles
Many players have already found the sandcastles required for this week's challenges since they were added in Fortnite early for some reason.
Slightly northeast of the newly formed Isla Nublada and just southeast of Flush Factory, there is a cozy little spot set up on the beach that contains a number of sandcastles.
All players need to do to complete this challenge is head up to each one, interact with it, and live with the fact that they have destroyed the hard work someone put into making that sandcastle.
To further rub sand in the wound, players must kick over three sandcastles in order to earn the 24000XP reward.
Luckily it does not matter how quickly players make it to the beach, as each sandcastle is unique to the player, meaning another player knocks them over, they will still appear for other players.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 10 Challenges
Here is the complete list of the Week 10 challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6:
- Eliminate a player while swimming (0/1) - 24000XP
- Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Bus (0/150) - 24000XP
- Pickaxe elimination (0/1) - 24000XP
- Build sandcastles (0/3) - 24000XP
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (0/100) - 24000XP
- Destroy opponent structure while driving a modding vehicle (0/1) - 24000XP
- Destroy Sandcastles (0/3) - 24000XP