Week 3 Quests for Season 6 of Fortnite go live today!
New weekly challenges will be made available every Thursday until the end of the season.
With the Island going Primal, there will be so many new and inventive challenges that will reward those grinders out there with lots of XP.
This week players are flying with chickens and hunting eggs as Easter approaches.
Here are the Week 3 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 6 of Fortnite
The challenges will go live at 3PM BST on the 1st April 2021.
Weekly challenges arrive every Thursday at this time.
Season 6 Week 3 Challenges
Here are this week's challenges:
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/10) - Quaxes Pickaxe
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/20) - 24,500 XP
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/30) - 24,500 XP
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/40) - 24,500 XP
- Forage Bouncy Eggs hidden around the island (0/50) - 24,500 XP
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken (0/20) - 24,000 XP
- Hunt a chicken (0/1)
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/5) - 24,000 XP
- Deal damage with shotguns (0/1000) - 24,000 XP
- Get headshots with rifles (0/10) - 24,000 XP
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol (0/500) - 24,000 XP
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart (0/1) - 24,000 XP
Week 3 Guides
- How To Get The Tactical Quaxes Pickaxe In Fortnite By Foraging Bouncy Eggs
- How To Fly 20 meters with a chicken
- Where To Find Chickens
- Where To catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold
- Where To Find And Eliminate Raptor, Zenith And Blackheart
Weekly Challenge Guides
Need help with past weeks challenges? Check out our guides here: