With the Island going Primal, there will be a new and inventive set of challenges coming.
Season 5 saw the challenges change to include Epic and Legendary style quests.
Week 1 saw players dive into the new content that Season 6 brought.
It seems this week players will continue to get to grips with the new mechanics and items as players will be taming Wildlife and using the new weapons on offer.
Here are the Week 2 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 6 of Fortnite
The challenges went live at 2PM GMT on the 23rd March 2021.
This was an accident on Fortnite's part. The challenges will resume releasing on a Thursday afternoon again next week.
This week's Legendary challenge will release this Thursday at 2pm GMT.
Season 6 Week 2 Challenges
Here are this week's challenges:
- Deal damage with bows (0/2500) - 35,000 XP
- Deal damage with bows (0/5000) - 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with bows (0/7500) - 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with bows (0/10000) - 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with bows (0/12500)- 24,500 XP
- Craft a Mechanical Bow, a Mechanical Explosive Bow, and a Mechanical Shockwave Bow (0/3) - 24,000 XP
- Tame a boar (0/1) - 24,000 XP
- Deal damage with Mechanical weapons (0/300) - 24,000 XP
- Deal explosive damage to opponents (1,000) - 24,000 XP
- Ride Different Ziplines (0/5) - 24,000 XP
- Obtain literature samples from Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake, or Retail Row (0/4) - 24,000 XP
- Get a headshot with a bow (0/1) - 24,000 XP
Week 2 Challenges Guide
Check out our guides to help you quickly finish these quests:
- How To Find A Bow, All Bows And How To Make Them
- How To Craft A Mechanical Bow
- How To Craft A Mechanical Explosive Bow
- How To Craft A Mechanical Shockwave Bow
- How To Tame A Boar In Fortnite
- How To Deal Explosive Damage
- Where To Find Mechanical Weapons
- Where To Obtain Literature Samples From Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake Or Retail Row
- How To Ride Different Ziplines