Season 6 of Fortnite has brought in wildlife to the game - Boar's are now roaming the map for players to engage with.
Players can now tame wildlife to bring them on your side, similar to hiring NPCs from last season.
As part of the Week 2 challenges, players will need to tame a Boar in order to grab 24,000 XP!
Here's how to tame a Boar in Fortnite.
How To Tame A Boar In Fortnite
A similar process can be done for Boars!
Here's how you can tame a Boar in Fortnite:
- Find a Boar (we recommend Colossal Crops)
- Throw food on the ground (corn works well and can be obtained in the corn field nearby)
- Hold your aim button, then press fire to throw the meat
- A Boar will ignore you and start chomping on the meat
- Approach the feasting Boar and follow the prompt to ‘tame’
- The Boar will now be your companion!
Read More: Where To Find Boars In Fortnite Season 6
Where To Find Boars
Boars don't travel in packs, but can usually be found in clusters.
Like Wolves, you can usually find them in wooded areas, so try Weeping Woods.
There have also been Boars popping up at the entrance of Colossal Crops.
You'll need to play classic Battle Royale if you want to find them as they do not spawn in Team Rumble.
Be sure to crank up your headset audio too - when a Boar is nearby you'll hear plenty of snorting.