With the Island going Primal, there will be so many new and inventive challenges that will reward those grinders out there with lots of XP.
This week players will be dealing damage with Primal weapons and setting structures on fire!
Here are the Week 4 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 6 of Fortnite
The challenges will go live at 3PM BST on the 8th April 2021.
Weekly challenges arrive every Thursday at this time.
Season 6 Week 4 Challenges
Here are this week's challenges:
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (0/2500) - 35,000 XP
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (0/5000) - 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (0/7500) - 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (0/10000) - 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (0/12500) - 24,500 XP
- Set structures on fire (0/10) - 24,000 XP
- Search chests (0/7) - 24,000 XP
- Eliminate opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher (0/3) - 24,000 XP
- Shockwave wildlife using a shockwave grenade or bow (0/1) - 24,000 XP
- Tame animals in different matches (0/3) - 24,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents with the Recycler (0/300) - 24,000 XP
- Revive a teammate (0/1)- 24,000 XP
Week 4 Guide
- Deal Damage With Primal Weapons And Where To Find Them
- How To Set Structures On Fire
- Best Places To Search Chests
- How To Craft A Mechanical Shockwave Bow
- How To Tame Wildlife
Weekly Challenge Guides
Need help with past weeks challenges? Check out our guides here: