A new week brings new challenges to Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6.
Week 8 is a mixture of quests involving fire, dancing, driving, and more.
Here are the Week 8 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 6 of Fortnite.
The challenges will go live at 3 p.m. BST on May 6, 2021.
Weekly challenges arrive every Thursday at this time.
Season 6 Week 8 Challenges
This week's challenges have now been revealed and can be viewed below:
- Destroy structures with fire (0/100) - 35000XP
- Destroy structures with fire (0/200) - 24500XP
- Destroy structures with fire (0/300) - 24500XP
- Destroy structures with fire (0/400) - 24500XP
- Destroy structures with fire (0/500) - 24500XP
Week 8 Epic Quests
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (0/1) - 24000XP
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (0/3) - 24000XP
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (0/2) - 24000XP
- Damage Opponent within 10 seconds of landing (0/1) - 24000XP
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen (0/1) - 24000XP
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (0/1) - 24000XP
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (0/1) - 24000XP
Week 8 Challenge Guide
Collect Research Books From Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park
There are four book locations in Holly Hedges, and three in Pleasant Park.
A simple drop and fetch challenge, players can read our guide on Where To Collect Books From Holly Hedges And Pleasant Park to see how to complete it.
Use Launcher from Guardian Towers
This challenge simply requires players to climb Guardian Towers and launch themselves from the top using the launchers found there.
Players can read our guide on How To Use Launcher From Guardian Towers with tips on how to complete the challenge and to find all five Guardian Tower locations.
Where to Open Chests at the Spire or Guardian Towers
Another simple quest, players just need to open 2 chests and any Guardian Tower or at The Spire.
For all the chest locations, check out our Where to Open Chests at the Spire or Guardian Towers guide.
Damage Opponent Within 10 Seconds of Landing
These types of challenges can often be a bit tricky, as they require players to land extremely close to another player and whack them with the pickaxe.
Thankfully this week's challenge does not require a certain amount of damage to be dealt, meaning players can land, strike a quick blow, then get out of the way to try and find a weapon and some healing if needed.
Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen
Dancing challenges could not be any easier.
Land at Durr Burger, enter the kitchen, dance.
Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit
Similar to dancing at Durrr Burger, all players need to do to complete this challenge is collect some fireflies and let them loose at the Pizza Pit.
Players can find the Pizza Pit just south of The Orchard.
Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit Without Exiting a Vehicle
This challenge is simple as long as players have a fully gassed-up vehicle at their disposal.
A set of Chonkers makes it even easier, allowing faster travel off-road.
Weekly Challenge Guides
Need help with past week's challenges? Check out our guides here: