With the Island going Primal, there will be so many new and inventive challenges that will reward those grinders out there with lots of XP.
Week 5 saw players collecting gold bars and modifying vehicles with off-road tires
This week, players will need to play prop hunt and complete swimming time trials!
Here are the Week 6 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 6 of Fortnite
The challenges will go live at 3PM BST on the 22nd April 2021.
Weekly challenges arrive every Thursday at this time.
Season 6 Week 6 Challenges
- Deal damage with Makeshift Weapons (0/2500) - 35,000 XP
- Deal damage with Makeshift Weapons (0/5000) - 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with Makeshift Weapons (0/7500) - 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with Makeshift Weapons (0/10000) - 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with Makeshift Weapons (0/12500) - 24,500 XP
- Open Safes (0/3) - 24,000 XP
- Complete Bounties - (0/3) - 24,000 XP
- Reach Max Shield in different matches (0/3) - 24,000 XP
- Stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise (0/3) - 24,000 XP
- Hit from 50m or greater with a bow (0/1) - 24,000 XP
- Complete the swimming time trial at Weeping Woods or Coral Castle (0/1) - 24,000 XP
- Visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals and Lockie's Lighthouse (0/1) - 24,000 XP
Week 6 Guide
To help you complete some of the quests above, be sure to check out our guides below!
- Where To Find Makeshift Weapons And How To Deal Damage FAST
- Season 6 Safe Locations
- Bounty Boards And NPC Bounty Quest Locations In Season 6
- How To Wear A Prop Disguise
- Where To Find Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals and Lockie's Lighthouse in Fortnite
Weekly Challenge Guides
Need help with past weeks challenges? Check out our guides here: