With the Island going Primal, there will be so many new and inventive challenges that will reward those grinders out there with lots of XP.
Week 4 saw players using the new Recycler weapon!
Here are the Week 5 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 6 of Fortnite
The challenges will go live at 3PM BST on the 15th April 2021.
Weekly challenges arrive every Thursday at this time.
Season 6 Week 5 Challenges
This week's challenges have now been revealed and can be viewed below:
- Collect Bars (0/1000) - 35000XP
- Collect Bars (0/2000) - 24500XP
- Collect Bars (0/3000) - 24500XP
- Collect Bars (0/4000) - 24500XP
- Collect Bars (0/5000) - 24500XP
Week 5 Epic Quests
- Deal Damage with SMGs (0/1000) - 24000XP
- Search Ammo Boxes (0/1) - 24000XP
- Use A Campfire (0/1) - 24000XP
- Modify vehicles with off-road tires (0/3) - 24000XP
- Drive from Sweaty Sands to Colossal Crops without leaving the vehicles (0/1) - 24000XP
- Maintain a speed of 65 or greater for 4 seconds in a vehicle (0/1) - 24000XP
- Get 2 seconds of airtime in a vehicle (0/2) - 24000XP
With update 16.20 coming this week, we'll know what quests await us in the next few weeks. They will likely follow a similar format including 5 Legendary Quests and 7 Epic Quests.
Weekly Challenge Guides
Need help with past weeks challenges? Check out our guides here: