Fortnite 16.20 has arrived - bringing the in-season update to the sixth season of the Chapter 2 era.
While Epic has yet to release the Fortnite 16.20 patch notes, another data miner, @VitthalG17, found evidence the update is loaded on Epic’s testing servers.
If so, it would explain the many 16.20 leaks we’ve seen already, anything from new weapons and NPCs to POI changes and more.
Some of these leaks have more credibility than others.
For example, we know the Unstable Bow is coming to Fortnite soon since Epic essentially confirmed it themselves.
Others, including re-enabled items, come from Epic’s Trello board, and some early notes have started to roll in.
Here’s what we know so far about Fortnite 16.20, and we’ll update as more information is confirmed.
Read more: Where to find Primal Weapons in Season 6
Fortnite 16.20 Release Date
Fortnite 16.20 will release on April 13, with downtime starting around 7 a.m. BST/2 a.m. EST.
Epic said the downtime will last longer than usual, and the update will be added a few hours after downtime begins.
16.20 Patch Notes
- Knockback: Shuffle & Comeback [Duos] have been enabled!
- String Change:
- Scrap Bow -> Mechanical Bow
- New LTM has been added called "Lead Alloy"
- Grappler Bow and Splinter Bow added
- New Offroad Tires For Cars added
- Marshmello and Major Lazer Bundles were updated
- Brie Larson, Leleo and Rakanoo locker bundles added
- New Creative Islands added
- New Creative Devices added (including vehicles) but not enabled
Here's the map after update 16.20.
All New Cosmetics
@itsRealHYPEX has suggested we might get a collab skin with a mystery celeb - her name starts with an A (no it's not Arianna).
Spire Assassin's Recycler
Added as a Mythic weapon
Epic’s Trello board shows the new Fortnite patch will re-enable Slurpshrooms and coconuts.
- Top Issues
- Cannot create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite
- Code Green Wrap is not displaying its numbers design
- Battle Royale
- Arena playlist issues
- Storm visibility is clear when using Performance Mode
- Slurpshrooms and Coconuts temporarily disabled
- Creative Top Issues
- Vehicles not moving properly in Creative
- Start with 'Pickaxe' Creator setting still spawning with a Pickaxe.
- Save The World Top Issues
- The "Directive: Mission Alert 2!" quest is not properly tracking completions
- Mobile Top Issues
- Cosmetics in lobby appear blurry - Switch
- 3D resolution reset itself even if the player saved the settings
The official Fortnite Status account teased some early notes too.
- Trick out your ride with new wheels
- Sharpen those bow skills and focus up for a special Duos Cup
- 50-player matchmaking in Creative