The Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 8 challenges are here, and with them comes a slew of new ways for players to earn extra XP to level up their Battle Pass.
This week's challenges are a mixed bag, though most are fairly simple to accomplish.
One, in particular, requires players to open chests in several specific locations.
Where to Open Chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers
Opening chests is one of the easiest things to do in Fornite, only requiring a player to walk up to the said chest and interact with it.
While chests are plentiful, they never seem to be where players need them when opening chests are required for specific quests.
While their location does not really change, there is a sort of mental barrier involved.
It is science. Do not question it.
To complete this chest, players need to open two chests at any Guardian Tower or at The Spire.
The Guardian Tower locations are below:
The Spire is at the very center of Apollo Island, making it a giant bullseye for most players.
For that reason alone, avoid it.
Guardian of the Sea Chests
Guardian of the Fields
Guardian of the Mountain
Guardian of the Lake
Guardian of the Woods
Guardian of the Bay
The Spire Chests
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 8 Challenges
Here is the complete list of the Week 8 challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6:
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (0/1) - 24000XP
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (0/3) - 24000XP
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (0/2) - 24000XP
- Damage Opponent within 10 seconds of landing (0/1) - 24000XP
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen (0/1) - 24000XP
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (0/1) - 24000XP
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (0/1) - 24000