The Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 8 challenges are here, and with them comes a slew of new ways for players to earn extra XP to level up their Battle Pass.
This week's challenges are a mixed bag, though most are fairly simple to accomplish.
One, in particular, requires players to climb some towers and launch themselves through the air.
How to Use Launcher from Guardian Towers
For this challenge, players need to launch themselves from the top of three Guardian Towers using the launcher found at the top of each tower.
These launchers have two curved stone arches on either side, requiring players to walk between them to be then launched in the air in the direction of The Spire.
Players will not take fall damage from the launch but can re-deploy their Glider if they wish to get a little extra distance from their aerial acrobatics.
By now, most Fortnite players know where to find the Guardian Towers, but in case they need a little help, the locations are marked below:
Be warned. While the towers are easy to climb and easy to launch off, they are also guarded by Spire Guardians.
These NPCs are not terribly difficult if a player is properly equipped but can pose a threat if they have freshly dropped and cannot defend themselves.
Thankfully Spire Guardians are reasonably easy to avoid if a Fortnite player makes a mad dash up the tower.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 8 Challenges
Here is the complete list of the Week 8 challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6:
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (0/1) - 24000XP
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (0/3) - 24000XP
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (0/2) - 24000XP
- Damage Opponent within 10 seconds of landing (0/1) - 24000XP
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen (0/1) - 24000XP
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (0/1) - 24000XP
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (0/1) - 24000XP