A new week brings new challenges to Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6.
Week 9 is a mixture of quests involving fishing, hunting, and performing certain actions while in the storm.
Here are the Week 9 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 6 of Fortnite.
The challenges will go live at 3 p.m. BST on May 13, 2021.
Weekly challenges arrive every Thursday at this time.
Season 6 Week 9 Challenges
This week's challenges have now been revealed and can be viewed below:
Note that numbers may change when the challenges go live
- Catch Fish (0/50) - 35000XP
- Catch Fish (0/100) - 24500XP
- Catch Fish (0/150) - 24500XP
- Catch Fish (0/200) - 24500XP
- Catch Fish (0/250) - 24500XP
Week 9 Epic Quests
- Activate a Rift by purchasing it from a Character (0/1) - 24000XP
- Hunt a Boar (0/1) - 24000XP
- Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken (0/1) - 24000XP
- Gain health in the Storm (0/1) - 24000XP
- Shockwave Grenade yourself in the Storm (0/1) - 24000XP
- Survive Storm phases (0/10) - 24000XP
- Build in the Storm (0/10) - 24000XP
Week 9 Challenge Guide
Activate a Rift by purchasing it from a Character
This quest requires players to purchase a rift for 245 Gold Bars from either Cabbie, Castaway Jonesy, Raz, Rebirth Raven, Willow, or Bunker Jonesy.
Hunt a Boar
This challenge requires players to kill a single boar.
An easy way to complete this challenge is to drop in Colossal Crops and take out one of the boars in the southern pigpen.
If those boars are already gone, you can check our guide for boar spawn locations around Apollo Island.
Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken
Chase a chicken for seven seconds.
Gain health in the Storm
All this quest requires players to do is use a Medkit or Bandages while in the Storm.
Shockwave Grenade yourself in the Storm
All this quest requires players to do is throw a Shockwave Grenade at their feet while in the Storm.
Survive Storm phases
All this quest requires players to survive 10 Storm phases over the course of several matches.
Build in the Storm
All this quest requires players to do is build ten structures while in the Storm.
Weekly Challenge Guides
Need help with past week's challenges? Check out our guides here: