Chapter 2, Season 6, Week 9's Epic Quests go live today, and players are going to have to chase a chicken for seven seconds to complete one of these challenges.
Chickens are harmless creatures that inhabit Apollo Island that allow players to glide if they can grab one.
Unfortunately, chickens do not like to be grabbed and will frantically run away from players if approached.
This is where players can complete this challenge, keeping within seven meters of a running chicken for seven seconds.
Fortnite Chicken Locations
Chickens can be found in several areas in Fortnite, with a higher concentration of them around The Spire and Colossal Crops.
All players need to do is find one, refrain from killing it, and chase it around for seven seconds making sure to stay as close to it as possible.
Once the challenge is complete, players can take out the chicken for the Bones and Meat or grab it to enjoy some high-flying fun as the chicken serenades them with a clucking rendition of Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries.
Season 6 Week 9 Challenges
Here is the complete list of the Week 9 challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6:
- Activate a Rift by purchasing it from a Character (0/1) - 24000XP
- Hunt a Boar (0/1) - 24000XP
- Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken (0/1) - 24000XP
- Gain health in the Storm (0/1) - 24000XP
- Shockwave Grenade yourself in the Storm (0/1) - 24000XP
- Survive Storm phases (0/10) - 24000XP
- Build in the Storm (0/10) - 24000XP