Pokémon Legends: Arceus launched on January 28, 2022, and invited players to experience Pokémon like never before. Having transformed the traditional Pokémon formula, players must explore the ancient region of Hisui and study its inhabitants. This is all without the Pokétch, Poké Marts, and traditional Pokédex that we're used to.
This has been welcomed, and the introduction of open-world spaces and rideable Pokémon has certainly gone down a treat. However, with every new game comes questions and confusion, and that's where we've stepped in to help.
Whether it's finding out what a Space-Time Distortion is, learning how to hunt for shiny Pokémon in a Mass Outbreak, or knowing what Pokémon you're missing from the Pokédex, we have you covered. In this walkthrough hub, we've noted every single guide we have for Pokémon Legends: Arceus to help you get the most out of your Hisuian adventure.
From choosing your starter to racking up cash, here's everything you need to get started in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
- Pokémon HOME Compatibility
- Which Starter Pokémon Should You Choose?
- Type Chart, Strengths and Weaknesses of All Pokémon
- Diamond Clan, Pearl Clan, and Gingko Guild Explained
- How to Unlock and Use Base Camps
- How to Increase Satchel Inventory Space
- How to Change and Switch Party Pokémon
- All Status Effects & Conditions, and How to Cure Them
- Weather Guide - How to Change The Weather
- Money Farming Guide - How to Make Pokédollars Fast
Useful Items and Crafting
Crafting and making the most of your items is a core component in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, so here are the basics.
- All Balms and How to Use Them
- How to Craft Poké Balls
- How to Craft Potions
- How to Get All Berries
- How to Get Medicinal Leeks
- How to Get Apricorn
- How to Get Tumblestone
- How to Use Smoke Bombs
To complete your Pokédex and help Hisui, you're going to need to catch a lot of Pokémon and battle with a few frenzied ones. Here's everything you need to aid you.
- Pokédex List - All Pokémon in the Hisui Pokédex
- All Hisuian Forms & New Pokémon
- All Legendary and Mythical Pokémon
- How to Catch Alpha Pokémon
- How to Catch Noble Pokémon
- Shiny Hunting Guide
- What Happens When You Faint?
- How to Trade Pokémon
- How to Mass Release Multiple Pokémon
- How to Get Rowlet
- How To Get Arceus
- How to Get Enamorus
- Where to Find Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus
Evolution works a little different in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, so here's everything you need to get all the 'mons across Hisui.
- All Evolutions and How to Evolve
- How to Get All Evolution Stones and Items
- How to Get Eevee and All Evolutions
- How to Get Linking Cord
- How to Get Black Augurite
- Where to Get Razor Claw
- How to Evolve Ursaring into Ursaluna
- How to Evolve Rufflet into Braviary
- How to Get Basculin and Evolve Into Basculegion
New Mechanics & Story
As mentioned, there are a few new components in Pokémon Legends: Arceus that we haven't seen before, and some puzzles intertwined with the storyline. We've explained them all here.
As always, there are some extras outside of filling your Pokédex that you should embark on. Be sure to get your Mystery Gifts, gift Pokémon, and choose a fun outfit for your character when you can!
- All Mystery Gift Codes
- How To Get All Gift Pokémon
- Character Customisation Guide – Outfits and Hairstyles
- How to Get Hisuian Growlithe Kimono and Baneful Fox Mask
- How to Get Pikachu and Eevee Masks
- Wisp Locations Guide
- All Mechanical Items and Rotom Forms
- Review - A Step in the Right Direction
There you have it. That's all of our guides on Pokémon Legends: Arceus in one place. We'll be sure to add more, so check back for further updates.