Familiarizing yourself with the best characters on the World Flipper tier list is one of the most important things you can do early on. With its global launch fast approaching, there are a lot of characters set to trickle their way in, and getting some of the better ones from the get-go will set you off on the right foot. Also knowing how to reroll in World Flipper will dramatically bump up your chances of making the grade, and we're going to show you how to do just that right below.
Before we dive into the intricacies of our World Flipper tier list and reroll guide, why not fill your browser tabs with similar knowledge about a few other hit mobile games? Check out our huge tier list hub for character rankings in games like Nier Reincarnation, KonoSuba: Fantastic Days, and Marvel Future Revolution. And if you're just looking for promotional World Flipper codes and other freebies, we have a code guides hub for the hottest games as well.
World Flipper Tier List - Best Characters in Global
|S+||Celtie, Razelt, Vyron, Sha Susu (three-star)|
|D||Vagner, Suizen, Leon, Eclair|
Our World Flipper tier list includes all the five-star characters available in the Launch Gala Portal. Sa Susu, however, is a three-star character and should be kept regardless. Once built, she can provide incredible support just to about any party. You’ll find her in plenty of the best World Flipper teams regardless of the focus element.
How to Reroll in World Flipper
Knowing how to perform a World Flipper reroll will make your first few hours with the game that much easier. Here's how to do it:
- Boot the game up and either play or skip through the tutorial using a guest account.
- Name your character/account.
- Use the 1,500 Lobestar Beads to pull in the beginner banner.
- Claim pre-registration rewards from the in-game mailbox.
- Pull using these as well.
- Hit 'Menu' and use the 'Unregistered Game' button on the Account menu to delete your account.
- make a new account and repeat the steps until you get your desired Word Flipper characters.
When rerolling in World Flipper, the general idea is to reroll until you get one or more S-tier or above five-star characters. Four-star characters as basically guaranteed in the initial pulls and shouldn't be viewed as lucky grabs.
You want to use the World Flipper reroll method until you pull a powerful five-star character like Celtie, Razelt, Vyron, or even the three-star Sha Susu.
Which World Flipper Characters Should I Keep?
Just because the World Flipper tier list above only includes five-star characters (and Sha Susu) that doesn't mean the game's rediculous amount of three and four-star characters aren't worth using. It's quite the opposite. You won't be filling each team with five-star characters for a while, and even then it isn't a great idea.
To aid in ensuring you don't reroll an account with some killer three and four-star World Flipper characters, we've pieced together a seperate World Flipper character guide detailing which of these non-five-star characters you won't want to ignore
What Are Some World Flipper Beginner Mistakes To Look Out For?
While we haven't had the means to test these theories in the global release, where things can change, the World Flipper community in Japan and other parts of Asia are already outlining what new players should look out for when starting the game. Here are a few key pointers:
- Avoid pulling on the weapon banner unless you're a whale.
- You'll benefit more simply by having a more diverse character pool. You'll get worthwhile equipment from events anyway. Lodestone Beads are hard to come across.
- Don't put too much time into farming resources early on.
- It makes more sense to build a single strong team early on and use that to speed up material farming.
- Join a community like Discord or Reddit.
- World Flipper has a lot of co-op aspects. You're more likely to clear content with friends rather than randoms.
- Focus on whatever Event is up at the time.
- Like Dragalia Lost, another Cygames title, some powerful characters and equipment are locked behind time-limited events. Get them before they're gone.
- Focus on building teams with specific elements first.
- Rainbow teams are fine later on, but you'll have a much easier time clearing content if you use elemental team synergies.
So long as you're following our reroll steps thoroughly and settling for nothing but the best, you shouldn't have much trouble building teams capable of clearing the game's initial content.
The steps above will certainly help, however. Lodestone Beads aren't easy to come across once you clear the stories and events. Carefully planning your pulls will make new content a little less stressful.
What is World Flipper?
World Flipper is an 8-bit pinball game with unique puzzle, skill, and RPG mechanics designed for mobile from Kakao Games and Cygames, the group behind titles like Dragalia Lost, Granblue Fantasy, and Shadowverse.
- Read more: Coin Master Free Spins
In World Flipper, you'll pull for characters using Lodestar Beads and build teams centred around specific elements like Water, Fire, and Thunder. These teams are then taken into unique stages all resembling pinball tables, where they're launched at enemies, dealing damage, healing, and buffing the team based on their skills and elemental synergies.
You can play the game either solo or in co-op, letting you challenge boss monsters and read little side stories about the Word Flipper characters you obtain and the journey they each go on through the main campaign.
What Are the Current World Flipper Launch Rewards?
On August 20, World Flipper reached 1 million pre-registrations across iOS and Android and 3,000 subscribers on its official YouTube channel. That has unlocked the following World Flipper launch rewards:
- 3,500 Lodestar Beads
- Four-star Arisa character
- Ten Staminade Swigs
No more pre-registration stretch goals have been announced just yet. There's every chance that we'll see all possible rewards unlocked in time for the game's release.
When Is the World Flipper Release Date?
World Flipper is set to release worldwide on September 8, 2021. Once it does, you'll be able to download the game from the Google Play or Apple App Store pages on your favourite device.
What Time Will the World Flipper Servers Go Live?
Despite Kakao Games originally planning a 9 AM PT launch time for World Flipper, the servers actually went live at around 22:30 PT the day prior. If you're reading this now, they should be up.