Familiarizing yourself with the best characters on the World Flipper tier list is one of the most important things you can do early on. There are a lot of characters set to trickle in, and getting some of the better ones from the get-go will set you off on the right foot.
Also knowing how to reroll in World Flipper will dramatically bump up your chances of making the grade, and we're going to show you how to do just that right below.
Looking for more mobile games to play? Let us help. Picking a few recent hits from our OMG tier list hub, we have the Cookie Run: Kingdom tier list, Marvel Future Revolution tier list, and, League of Pantheons tier list, and Valor Legends tier list, and an extensive launch Awaken: Chaos Era tier list as well.
World Flipper tier list - best characters in global
|S||Anniversary Celtie, Anniversary Phiria, Anniversary Hanabi|
|A||SIllumine, Firamelia, Orvelle, HNephtim, Sera, Baretta, Rolf, Shywe, Celtie, Razelt, Vyron, Sha Susu (three-star), SRazelt|
|B||Estariel, Junko, Saki, Olivia, Miguel, Kikuno, Metis, Cipher, Clarisse, Phiria, Anniversary Arly|
|C||Schult, Lily, Denah, Botan, Libram, Carla, Remnith, Barrek, Marina, Sonia, Noenne|
|D||SMia, SBelsidia, Sakura, Kokkoro, Tajes, NY Ellya, Cagliostro, Belsidia, Xmas Marianne|
|E||Adjudicus, SAlice, Karyl, Selene, Murakumo, Inaho, Nephtim, Anniversary Cecilia|
|F||Lyra, Pecorine, Mormia, Vagner, Suizen, Leon, Eclair, Xmas Soushiro, XInaho|
Our World Flipper tier list includes all the five-star characters available in the Launch Gala Portal. Sa Susu, however, is a three-star character and should be kept regardless.
Once built, she can provide incredible support just to about any party. You’ll find her in plenty of the best World Flipper teams regardless of the focus element. And if you need more Lodestar Beads for pulls, check out our World Flipper codes guide for some promotional pulls.
How to reroll in World Flipper
Knowing how to perform a World Flipper reroll will make your first few hours with the game that much easier. This works as of patch 0.0.30. Here's how to do it:
- Boot the game up and either play or skip through the tutorial using a guest account.
- Name your character/account.
- Use the 1,500 Lobestar Beads to pull in the beginner banner.
- Claim pre-registration rewards from the in-game mailbox.
- Pull using these as well.
- Hit 'Menu' and use the 'Unregistered Game' button on the Account menu to delete your account.
- Make a new account and repeat the steps until you get your desired Word Flipper characters.
When rerolling in World Flipper, the general idea is to reroll until you get one or more S-tier or above five-star characters. Four-star characters as basically guaranteed in the initial pulls and shouldn't be viewed as lucky grabs.
You want to use the World Flipper reroll method until you pull a powerful five-star character like Celtie, Razelt, Vyron, or even the three-star Sha Susu.
So long as you're following our reroll steps thoroughly and settling for nothing but the best, you shouldn't have much trouble building teams capable of clearing the game's initial content.
The steps above will certainly help, however. Lodestone Beads aren't easy to come across once you clear the stories and events. Carefully planning your pulls will make new content a little less stressful.
What Are Some World Flipper Beginner Mistakes To Look Out For?
While we haven't had the means to test these theories in the global release, where things can change, the World Flipper community in Japan and other parts of Asia are already outlining what new players should look out for when starting the game. Here are a few key pointers:
- Avoid pulling on the weapon banner unless you're a whale.
- You'll benefit more simply by having a more diverse character pool. You'll get worthwhile equipment from events anyway. Lodestone Beads are hard to come across.
- Don't put too much time into farming resources early on.
- It makes more sense to build a single strong team early on and use that to speed up material farming.
- Join a community like Discord or Reddit.
- World Flipper has a lot of co-op aspects. You're more likely to clear content with friends rather than randoms. Join the Discord to find some buddies.
- Focus on whatever Event is up at the time.
- Like Dragalia Lost, another Cygames title, some powerful characters and equipment are locked behind time-limited events. Get them before they're gone.
- Focus on building teams with specific elements first.
- Rainbow teams are fine later on, but you'll have a much easier time clearing content if you use elemental team synergies.
Should I pull in the Anniversary World Flipper banner?
Absolutely. If you were baited into pulling for the banner before this (if you were swept up in the anniversary marketing push, for instance) it's absolutely worth rerolling your account for this one.
Most of the anniversary characters are absolute top-tier units. The only one considered inconsequential is Anniversary Cecilia. The rest are must-haves.
For new gacha games to check out, our Disney Mirrorverse codes and Disney Mirrorverse tier list is worth checking out. And if you're just looking for more anime, the Saint Seiya Legend of Justice tier list and reroll guide is another worth opening. And yes, we have Saint Seiya Legend of Justice codes to get you some free units as well.