The first update for Project Slayers in Roblox has just come out and with it comes a bunch of new content and skills. There's a few new big ones and one of them is Project Slayers Beast Breathing. If you want to pick up this new skills, then read on, as we'll go through how to get it.
Project Slayers is a hack and slash anime style game that is based on one of the most popular anime out there, Demon Slayer. Typically, the more popular the anime, the most popular the game gets.
While you're here, definitely check out our other Project Slayers guides, such as our Project Slayers codes guide, our Project Slayers tier list, and our Project Slayers map guide. Also check out our guides to the game's Trello and Discord.
How to unlock Project Slayers beast breathing
In order to unlock Beast Breathing in project slayers, there's a few requirements that you're going to have to get first.
- Be at least level 75
- Have at least 10,000 Wen
Where is the Project Slayers beast breathing trainer?
To learn Beast Breathing in Project Slayers, you'll have to find the trainer. To get to the trainer, you'll need to have access to Map 2. The NPC is located inside the Map 2 secret Beast Cave. Once you've found this secret cave, you'll need to find the NPC with spiky pink hair.
All Project Slayers mist breathing quests
Before you can earn Beast Breathing, you're going to need to complete some quests. Here's a list of the different quests you need to complete.
- Better your sword grip: Perform pushups at Wop's Training Grounds by completing a QTE minigame
- Beast Breathing target training: Participate in a brief target training exercise by clicking on various small targets before they disappear
- Split boulder for Beast Breathing: Use your sword to split a boulder by completing a QTE minigame
- Pull heavy boulder: Find and pull a designated boulder from one area to another
- Defeat Inosuke: Defeat the Inosuke boss
All Project Slayers beast breathing moves
Here's all the moves that you'll have access to when you get Beast Breathing.
- N - Devouring Rush
- Ultimate move that throws your opponent into the air and inflicts them with an X slash as they fall down
- B - Devouring Slash
- Jump forward while spinning and slice an opponent into the air
- V - Throwing Strike
- Ranged attack that allows you to throw your weapon at an opponent
- C - Bending Slash
- Spin a circle, damaging whoever is nearby
- X - Crazy Cutting
- Flip forward in the direction that your camera is pointing and push your opponent back with a cyclone of slashes
- Z - Pierce
- Charge forward at an opponent and knock them back
And that's all that we have for you! Be sure to also check out our Project Slayers Mist Breathing guide to get that as well. If you're looking for more anime mobile game content, be sure to check out our guides for Tower of Fantasy! Check out our Tower of Fantasy 2.0 Vera update guide, our Tower of Fantasy reroll guide, and our Tower of Fantasy weapon tier list.