FIFA 20 Ultimate Team's Web App released on the 18th September 2019,with FIFA 20 Early Access following the next day. Many will be well into the new cycle of FUT and looking for advice with the game and getting the most out of the market.
The web app is used by fans to buy and sell players on the transfer market, when they are unable to get to their console; there are plenty of FIFA 20 tips and tricks to get the most out of your experience. As well as this, players can build their squads ahead of the games full release on the 27th September, 2019; meaning they are ahead of the game in this regard.
With the full list of FIFA 20 icons being announced, many will be hoping to try their luck early on.
The web app can also be used to complete Squad Building Challenges and keep track of your daily and weekly objectives. This experience can be furthered by the companion app that releases with FIFA 20. Something you'll want to get ahead of the game on is being prepared for major promotional events such as the Premier League Player of the Month.
Be sure to boomark this page for regular FUT20 market place trading tips and tricks and check back regularly.
FIFA 20 Tutorials
You can check out all of our FIFA 20 tutorials here:
- FUT 20 Tips and Tricks Tutorial To Earn Coins And Improve Your Gameplay For Beginners And Experts
- Free-Kick Tutorial With Tips And Tricks To Score More Goals
- New Skill Moves Tutorial With Tips And Tricks To Perform Them
- Defending Tutorial With Tips And Tricks To Concede Less Goals
- Attacking & Passing Tutorial With Tips And Tricks To Score More Goals
- Best Formations To Play With
- Fitness Glitch, How To Get Unlimited Fitness On Your Players In FUT 20
- Quick Loyalty Tutorial In FUT 20 - How To Do The Loyalty Glitch On Xbox One And PlayStation 4
Web App Release Date
The FUT 20 Web App is now LIVE. The FIFA 20 Web app went live at 6pm BST on Wednesday, 18 September 2019. It can be accessed here.
The FUT Companion App launched on Thursday, 19th September 2019.
FIFA 20 Early Access became available on the Thursday, 19th September 2019.
Staying Ahead Of The Pack - Tips For Using The Web App
Here are some tips for using the web app and why you should use it:
- The Web app allows you to open your loyalty rewards packs picked up for purchasing the new game. Typically, you are rewarded a few gold packs and some mixed player packs.
- Login daily to receive pack and coin rewards - you can earn up to 1000 coins in one visit.
- Download the companion app so you can get the best deals on the go and push notifications for new deals
- Build teams, sell players and complete objectives that don't require you to play games on the app - not only will you receive rewards on the app, but this is great during the early access when your time is limited
- Trading and SBCs are much quicker on the web app and far more reliable as there tend to be glitches on the market place and on your phone
- Sales have a 5% tax on each bit of business, factor this in when selling players to ensure you're getting the most profit
The FIFA 20 Companion App is expected to be released on September 19th, 2019 for iOS and Android mobile devices.
It is likely to require a newer updated version of both iOS (iOS 9.3 or higher) and Android (v4.4 or higher) – so be sure to keep your software up-to-date.
Written ByChris Trout@TheTrout91