Looking for new Shindo Life codes? You'd better believe we have them. A major part of the Roblox Shindo Life experience revolves around completing your ninja chores, leveling up, and spending points to build up your combat abilities.
The following Shindo Life codes can net you anything from free spins for Bloodlines to even double EXP boosts. So by ensuring you're always redeeming the newest codes, you can build your ninja around the current meta.
Looking to get ahead in more anime-inspired Roblox games? Check out our Slayers Unleased codes and Anime Fighting Simulator codes pages as well. Other top games include King Legacy and Pet Simulator X, so you better believe we have codes for those as well. And if you're looking looking for something new, True Piece codes are worth putting to good use. We even have a True Piece tier list for that reason.
All Working Shindo Life Codes
- Subscribe2CaribBros! - (NEW, activates with next update)
- Cowabunging! - 5k RELLcoins (NEW)
- FannyPacked! - 40 Spins (NEW)
- BIGmonLEEKS! - 200 spins
- DEEBLEexPE! - double EXP
- UpdateIsHERE! - 20k RELLcoins
- Pray4Update! - 200 spins
The following codes were last checked and confirmed expired on December 6, 2021.
- de2001! - 500 spins
- de2002! - 500 spins
- de2003! - 500 spins
- de2004! - 500 spins
- de2005! - 74 spins
- BelieveOtMon! - 90 spins
- bigExperienceMon! - Double EXP for one hour
- ToSleepMon! - 50 spins and 5,000 RELLcoins
- bossMonRELL! - 90 Spins
- bigjobMON! - 30 Spins
- ShindoBlickyHittingMilly! - 150 Spins & 10,000 RELLcoins
- BankaiZenDokei! - 500 Spins and 50k RELLcoins
- IeatChiken! - 200 Spins
- giftFOEdayZ! - 5m+ EXP
- bigthickcodeMon! - 90 Spins
- J0eStar! - 30 Spins
- chillenBuildenMon! - 30 Spins
- howToSleepMon! - 5,000 RELL coins and 50 spins
- berryCoolMon! - 30 spins
- bigExperienceMon! - One hour of double EXP
- BankaiDokei! - 250 spins and 25,000 RELL coins
- deTingBigMon! - 5,000 RELL coins and 50 spins
- halfChikenMon! - 90 spins
- fellaDeRELLa! - 30 spins
- RunningfromDeMon! - 200 spins
- BigRELLmonCode! - 5,000 RELL coins and 50 spins
- checkmateMon! - 30 spins
- bigBeardMon! - Five million EXP
- tingsMonTings! - One hour of double EXP
- RELLC01NZPATCHY! - RELL coins
- useDeBrainMon! - 90 spins
- RELLniceCode! - 7,000 RELL coins and 70 spins
- CleanAnimsMON! - 30 spins
- PetdeDogMon! - 90 spins
- FiredUpMon! - 30 Spins
- 150kayRC! - 150,000 RELL coins
- 100OPDATESmon! - 90 spins
- BenkeiEkuman! - 90 spins
- FREExpMOM! - EXP Boost
- HardWokMon! - 90 spins
- FlippingWokMon! - 90 spins
- poopENhoopyEn - 25 spins and 2,000 RELL coins
- VerifiedTwitter! - 75 spins and 5,000 RELL coins
- LetDeMonWok! - 90 spins
- BacktoWok! - 90 spins
- R3LLPATCHY! - 50 spins and 5,000 RELL coins
- NewEFFECTS! - 500 spins
- ShindoGraphics! - 500 spins
- BETTERgraphics! - 250 spins
- EpicGRAPHICS! - 30,000 RELL coins
- beDaSauceMon! - 90 spins
- biggerShOOs! - 25 spins
- chadSanGiGA! - double exp
- DaBoatWEELfloat! - 5k RELL coins
- chapEmUp! - 90 spins
- shrekT! - 25 spins
- shhneckT! - 25 spins
- shhcheaKs! - 25 spins
- Raioojun! - 90 spins
- TaiMister! - 150 spins
- 10MillEXP! - 10,000,000 EXP and 4,000 RELL coins
- S0rry4BUGZ! - 4,000 RELL coins and 50 spins
- ENERGYofAGOD! - 25 spins
- BigShindoGuns! - 90 spins
- GEToutMYwayNOOB! - 90 spins
- RELLpieceW! - 500 spins
- 1YearSL2! - 500 spins
- 25KR3LLCO1NZZ! - 25k RELL coins
- LoopyGomgom - 90 spins
- GOTTAkeepPUSHINGon - spins
- holdMYSELFtogether - spins
- ShinBenTen - spins
- ShinRen! - spins
- GOTTAkeepGOING! - spins
- KazeM1na! - spins
- Minakaze! - 110 spins
- PROVEemWRONG! - 25 spins
- SarachiaAkuma! - 100 spins
- aNewFEELing! - 90 spins
- work2HARD! - 90 spins
- fightTHEweakness! - 30 spins
- ShindoStorm! - 200 spins
How Do I Use Shindo Life Codes in Roblox?
- Launch Shindo Life
- Scroll through the main menu until you find Edit
- Type or paste your Shindo Life code into the box in the top-right (press Tab on PC if the Roblox UI is in the way)
- Working Shindo Life codes will be redeemed automatically when entered
To redeem Shindo Life codes, you first need to launch the game. On the main menu, hit the red down arrow until you see the 'Edit' option: click it. From there, click on where it says 'YouTube Code' in the top-right part of the screen. It might be hiding under the player list. PC players can press the Tab key to get around this.
Type or paste one of the working Shindo Life codes into the box and hit Enter. If it worked, you'll notice your free spin counter on the opposite side of the screen will increase.
How Do I Use Shindo Life Spins?
Once you've claimed a free spins code, you'll probably want to use them straight away. You can hold up to 500 spins without the Spin Storage Gamepass, but where's the fun in that? Here's how to use Shindo Life spins:
- Enter the 'Edit' menu from the main menu
- Click either the 'Elements' or 'Bloodline' buttons around your character
- Click the 'Spin' button beneath any unlocked Element or Bloodline slot to use a spin.
It can take a good long while to use up all the spins you get in Shindo Life. You need to do them one at a time to ensure you don't reroll a good trait. Stick with it, though. There's nothing worse than wasting a code by forgetting to use the spins you already have.
How Do I Get More Free Spins in Shindo Life?
Using codes isn't the only way to get Shindo Life spins. While you'll get a nice boost of spins this way, you can also earn free spins just by playing the game.
- Further freebies: Over on our Anime Fighters Simulator codes list
You can get more free spins in Shindo Life simply by completing daily quests and levelling up your character. You'll even gain a few naturally while logged in and as daily log-in rewards. Of course, you can buy spins with Robux as well.
To do so, just click where it shows you how many spins you currently have. You'll find this opposite the code entry box in the 'Edit' menu. Click whether you want to buy 15, 30, or 60 spins and go from there.
When Will More Shindo Life Codes Drop?
More Shindo Life codes will drop for the next update if this video hits 50,000 Likes. A large stack will drop on December 24. After the Twitter campaign that led to 2074 codes dropping, the Rell Games team announced a similar promotion in another Tweet, which is scheduled to end on Christmas Eve.
Further freebies: In our Tower Defense: Shinobi codes list
This time, the tweet in question will stay up until December 24. How many likes it gets will dictate the number of spins and Rellcoin Shindo Life codes that arrive for the holidays.
What's New in the Latest Shindo Life Update?
- Senko: Spirit Bomb takes chi
- Senko: Storm takes chi
- Fixed Minakaze Q spec void glitch
- Fixed Narumaki Barrage damage
- Fixed Ice Shuriken double/triple hitting
- Fixed 8 gates z6 mode spec and raisen shuriken rush glitch
- Fixed Spirit Bomb Rush Shuriken lag delay
- Fixed Move Stacking with Raion Rengoku 1st ability
The above Shindo Life update patch notes cover just a few of the changes that came with Update 112.5. This arrived on November 28. You can read more specific changes (like those made to combos) in the Shindo Life Trello page for the patch.
When Is the Next Shindo Life Update?
There's no word on when a new Shindo Life update will land. Now up to 112.5, dates are rarely announced until close to their launch. That being said, they typically release around two each week. The bigger ones just come less often.
What Is Shindo Life?
Roblox is a grand repository of fun and free games to play with your friends. Rising classic Shindo Life (or Shinobi Life to you veterans) is where gamers go to live out their ninja fantasies. From swiftly delivering letters by dashing around town to levelling up to take on friends and enemies in brutal battles of skill, there's plenty to do in this Naruto-inspired Roblox experience.
How Do I Play Shindo Life?
You can play Shindo Life on mobile, Xbox, or PC. All you need to do is open up Roblox. As soon as the game directory loads up, click on the search bar at the top of the page. Type "Shindo Life" here and press 'Enter'.
Click on the first result to be taken to the Shindo Life page. From there, just hit the big 'Play' button and you'll be whisked away to your new life as a ninja.
On the game's main menu, you just want to hit where it says 'Play'. You'll then be taken to the character creator if you're new, otherwise you'll drop into the world with your usual ninja persona.