Halo Infinite's Winter Contingency is live now, so here's what we know about the Halo Infinite Christmas event from 343 Industries. We're here to tell you the unlocks and rewards, along with everything else you need to know about Halo Infinite's Winter Contingency Christmas event.
Multiplayer games almost always have a seasonal event to inspire more playtime, with everything from Apex Legends and Battlefield hosting fancy Christmas events, so Halo Infinite's Winter Contingency should be no different.
Halo Infinite Winter Contingency Event
Winter Contingency is here, but unlike Fracture: Tenrai before it, the Halo Christmas event doesn't bring too much new to the multiplayer game. What it lacks in new modes, though, it makes up for with plenty of rewards.
Winter Contingency Start Time
Winter Contingency is live now and runs through 4 January 2021. There are only 10 days of rewards, though. The remaining days are buffers where you can pick up rewards you might have missed before.
Winter Contingency Rewards
Here is a list of rewards that'll be available for Halo Infinite's Winter Contingency, followed by the Reddit post where it was found.
- Rank 1: Wild Justice nameplate
- Rank 2: Peppermint Laughter armor coating (Mark VII)
- Rank 3: Tatius left shoulder pad (Mark VII)
- Rank 4: Tatius right shoulder pad (Mark VII)
- Rank 5: Peppermint Laughter weapon coating (MA40 Assault Rifle)
- Rank 6: Snowmageddon backdrop
- Rank 7: Navlogcom nameplate
- Rank 8: Peppermint Laughter Mk50 Sidekick Coating
- Rank 9: Myesel ammo pouch (Mark VII)
- Rank 10 Sunset Contessa armor coating (Mark VII)
Halo Infinite Contingency Event Challenges
Winter Contingency challenges are handled a bit differently. The menu says you have event challenges, but earning rewards only requires you to play either a Quick Play or Big Team Battle match once per day. You can only earn one reward per day, so there's no grinding involved - unlike with the Tenrai event.