You'll want to get the golden armor in Sons of the Forest as soon as you can. Sons of the Forest is an amazing survival game where you can find lots of cool items, including weapons and armor, and the golden armor is one of them.
Golden Armor is quite tough to find as it is located in a cave filled with tough enemies. Also, the location itself is hard to find and in this guide, we will explain to you where you need to go to find the desired armor.
If you want to read more guides, please check our article on how to use ziplines, as well as how to get the Warm Suit in Sons of the Forest. Also, we've got a guide on where to find all blueprints in the game.
How to get golden armor in Sons of the Forest
Golden armor is a cool set that you can wear in-game. To find it, you have to visit a certain cave. The location can be found below, where the red circle is:
You will need to go to a huge lake near the mountain area and search for a cave entrance. After that, follow the next steps:
- Enter the cave.
- The tunnel is curved but there are no forks. So, you can just go through it.
- At some point, you will see an entrance to some kind of bunker.
- Go inside this bunker.
- You will see a room with only a single open door.
- Go through this door and turn left.
- Go down the stairs and open the door with the Maintenance Keycard which you can find in another bunker.
- Go down the stairs and open the yellow door.
- Defeat all enemies and go through all the corridors.
- At the end of this level, you will see new stairs and you will need to go down again.
- There you will see a door and an inscription that says Level 2.
- Go through this door and the first corridor.
- In the second corridor, you will see three doors.
- You will need to go through the third door of the second corridor.
- There you will find a room full of stuff.
- Inside this room, you will also find Golden Armor.
How to get the Maintenance Keycard in Sons of the Forest
The Maintenance Keycard is a very useful item and you can find it northwest of the mountain area. There you will need to search for a small location with a broken golf cart. Near this abandoned vehicle you will find a Shovel icon which means that you can use this tool to dig something.
If you use your Shovel to dig in this place then you will uncover a secret entrance to one of the bunkers. Inside this bunker, you will find the Maintenance Keycard.
Sons of the Forest is an amazing project and you definitely should try to get the Golden Armor. Be careful as there are lots of tough enemies inside this bunker! If you are looking for more information about this game, make sure to read our guide on how to get the Rescued Book in Sons of the Forest. We also have an article on how to get the shotgun rail in the game.