Are you searching for the newest Binance Welcome To Crypto quiz answers? Well, you're at the right place.
Crypto exchange Binance is famously known to experiment and add new elements to its growing portfolio of services. The exchange had recently launched an array of products for earning crypto, such as the Binance Bitcoin Button, and Binance Wodl games.
However, the Binance quiz product, also known as Learn and Earn, is among the oldest, offering a variety of quizzes to Binance users to earn crypto. The first of these quizzes is the Binance Welcome To Crypto quiz. Here's a look at the answers.
Binance Welcome To Crypto Quiz answers
Here are all the answers to Binance's latest welcome to crypto quiz
Question 1: What is cryptocurrency?
- Answer: A cryptocurrency is a form of digital cash that enables individuals to transmit value in a digital setting.
Question 2: The main benefit of keeping your crypto in a non-custodial wallet is that you won’t lose your crypto if you forget your password. True or false?
- Answer: False
Question 3: BNB Smart Chain and Ethereum network are different networks, similar to various banks. We need to select the correct deposit address to make a deposit. What steps should you follow to deposit your crypto into Binance?
- Answer: Check if Binance supports the token you are depositing > Select a deposit network that the withdrawal platform supports > Retrieve the deposit address from Binance > Proceed to deposit with the deposit address > Check and verify your deposit after the transaction has been processed on-chain.
Question 4: I have noticed that my Ethereum and BSC wallet addresses are identical. However, it doesn’t matter if I choose to transfer my crypto asset to any of these two networks. True or false?
- Answer: False
Question 5) Why does KYC (Know Your Customer) matter?
- Answer: Select all the options
How to earn BUSD on Binance Learn and Earn
Through Binance Learn and Earn initiative, users can earn rewards in BUSD and acquire knowledge about the basics of cryptocurrency and its related technology.
Here's how users can register for the welcome to crypto quiz to earn rewards in Binance's native BUSD crypto.
- Visit the Binance learn and earn section on the Binance website, or through the Binance app.
- Browse through the crypto quiz options and select the BUSD quiz.
- Complete the course.
And that's it! Also note that a user can only participate in the quiz once.
Now you've completed the Binance Welcome To Crypto quiz, check out the Binance Shiba Inu quiz answers to earn free SHIB. Alternatively, if you're on Coinbase, you can try the Coinbase quiz, which has quizzes for the likes of AMP, The Graph, and more.