Through its Learn and Earn initiative, top cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has introduced an innovative way for users to earn cryptocurrency, all while keeping them informed through answering quiz questions.
Coinbase Earn is a creative way for users to learn about different cryptocurrencies and their mechanisms via educational videos. They can then answer certain quiz questions based on the video to earn some extra crypto coins. Binance has also launched a similar version in its Binance Earn and Learn.
The initiative has garnered praise for being a high-quality video series that helps users learn the essentials of cryptocurrency. Let's take a look at how users can earn some extra crypto by answering these questions.
What is Coinbase Earn?
Coinbase Earn is an initiative to help the masses learn the essentials of various cryptocurrencies through educational videos.
The initiative intends to mainstream crypto adoption by educating people about multiple use cases of different cryptocurrencies.
Through this, it lets them earn cryptocurrency as a reward for solving quiz questions related to the specific videos on offer.
Coinbase available quizzes
At present, Coinbase offers quizzes related to the cryptocurrencies mentioned below:
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) Quiz
- Compound (COMP) Quiz
- The Graph (GRT) Quiz
- Band (BAND) Quiz
- Ampleforth (FORTH) Quiz
- SKALE (SKL) Quiz
- Polygon (MATIC) Quiz
- BarnBridge (BOND) Quiz
- Amp (AMP) Quiz
- Clover Finance (CLV) Quiz
- Rally (RLY) Quiz
- Fetch.ai (FET) Quiz
- Cartesi (CTSI) Quiz
- Bounce Token (AUCTION)
- Enzyme (MLN) Quiz
How To Earn Money By Answering Coinbase Learn And Earn Questions
To earn crypto via Coinbase Earn, users are required to sign in to the Coinbase Earn database. The currencies available include the likes of AMP, XLM, GRT, MATIC, ALGO, and XTZ. You can do this by following the instructions mentioned below:
- Check whether you are eligible to access Coinbase Earn features as it is available in only selected countries
- If you are eligible, first visit the page and enter your personal details, and wait for the official authentication.
- Complete your photo verification, which can take up to 48 hours to complete.
- NOTE: You also need to adhere to the essential rules, including adhering to internal fraud and compliance-related criteria. This also includes only having one Coinbase account to use for Coinbase Earn.
- Watch the videos based on various cryptocurrencies, and later answer the multiple-choice quiz questions based on the video to earn cryptocurrency rewards.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Planet Crypto page.