The next 5-Star to join the cast is nearly here, so let's get farming the Nahida materials in Genshin Impact! You'll need them to fully ascend her and max out her talents.
Nahida, also known as Lesser Lord Kusanali, is the Dendro Archon of the Sumeru region. New in the Version 3 updates, the area is flush with vegetation, and has tons of enemies and new bosses to fight in order to find those crucial materials that the new characters need. Nahida's first banner is live now, so let's get farming!
What materials do I need to level up Nahida in Genshin Impact?
Nahida is a very powerful character as an Archon, and as such relies on some strong bosses to drop the right materials. You'll need to hunt down the brand new Dendro Hypostasis, and fight the looming Balladeer now that he's introduced in Version 3.2.
|20||1 Nagadus Emerald Sliver, 3 Kalpalata Lotus, 3 Fungal Spores|
|40||3 Nagadus Emerald Fragments, 10 Kalpalata Lotus, 15 Luminescent Pollen, 2 unnamed boss drop|
|50||6 Nagadus Emerald Fragments, 20 Kalpalata Lotus, 12 Luminescent Pollen, 4 unnamed boss drop|
|60||3 Nagadus Emerald Chunks, 30 Kalpalata Lotus, 18 Luminescent Pollen, 8 unnamed boss drop|
|70||6 Nagadus Emerald Chunks, 45 Kalpalata Lotus, 12 Crystalline Cyst Dust, 12 unnamed boss drop|
|80||6 Nagadus Emerald Gemstones, 60 Kalpalata Lotus, 24 Crystalline Cyst Dust, 20 unnamed boss drop|
Nahida is a Dendro unit and requires the Nagadus Emeralds that were added in Sumeru. Fortunately, our Nagadus Emeralds guide will help you out on that front!
In terms of totals, this is how many of each item we're looking at:
- Nagadus Emerald Sliver - 1
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment - 9
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk - 9
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone - 6
- Quelled Creeper - 46
- Kalpalata Lotus - 186
- Fungal Spores - 18
- Luminescent Pollen - 30
- Crystalline Cyst Dust - 36
- 2,092,400 Mora
What are Nahida's Talent materials?
The main thing Nahida will need to level up her talents is a boss drop from the Balladeer. This item has now been named as Puppet Strings, one of three new drops. These are only needed for the later levels though, so don't worry too much about not being able to farm in advance.
Nahida's talents can be raised from level one to level ten. To do that, you'll need some more Sumeru items:
|Talent material||Amount needed|
|Teachings of, Guide to, Philosophies of Ingenuity||9, 63, 114|
|Fungal Spores, Luminescent Pollen, Crystalline Cyst Dust||18, 66, 93|
Material farming locations
- Nagadus Emeralds
- These are the Dendro ascension gem, and can be found as drops from the Jadeplume Terrorshroom, and the upcoming Dendro Hypostasis.
- Kalpalata Lotus
- These flowers grow near the top of cliffs, on the cliff face. Areas near Yasna Monument and Vanarana hold a few in particular.
- Quelled Creeper
- The Quelled Creeper is the new specific drop from the Dendro Hypostasis. We'll update with new info as we get it!
- Fungal Spores, Luminescent Pollen, Crystalline Cyst Dust
- Fungal Spores and the two crafting items after them are dropped by Floating Fungi in Sumeru and The Chasm.
- Teachings, Guides, Philosophies of Ingenuity
- These tablets can be earned as reward by completing the Steeple of Ignorance in Sumeru on a Tuesday and Friday.
- Crowns of Insight
- Used to upgrade Combat Talents from level 9 to level 10, you can get these from upgrading the Frostbearing Tree, Sacred Sakura, and Lumenstone Adjuvant. They are often included in event rewards, too.