Learning how to get to Act 4 in Diablo 4 Season 1 can be a little difficult. The game is huge, filled with tonnes of quests, enemies, and more. This means that it can be a little easy to get lost if you step in the wrong direction.
Our Diablo 4 Act 4 guide takes a look at the steps that you need to undertake to reach that particular point in the campaign. However, because we're going to discuss some quests and storyline developments, this article will contain spoilers.
How to get to Diablo 4 Act 4 Season 1
As silly as it sounds, you reach the Diablo 4 Act 4 portion of the campaign by finishing the first three chapters. Yes, surprising, right? However, there are a few important tidbits of information to consider.
You can do the first three acts in any order
The prologue of the campaign sees your character reach the Fractured Peaks capital of Kyovashad. From there, three main quests pop up:
- Act 1: A Cold and Iron Faith
- Act 2: The Knife Twists Again
- Act 3: The Making of Monsters
You can do these chapters in any order, though it's often recommended to just follow the story beats normally. As an aside, Act 2 and Act 3 do have zones and bosses that are around level 20-25, which can be a challenge for newcomers. Make sure to level up and change out your loadout ahead of the next chapter.
The story beats leading to and occurring in Act 4
Assuming you just followed the campaign normally, then here's how you would get to Act 4 in Diablo 4:
- During Act 3, you'll have to make your way to the Dry Steppes and, eventually, to Kehjistan as well.
- After a long and winding journey, there's a quest where you have to cross the desert while a sandstorm is raging.
- You'll reach a temple, where you'll have to face a boss named Elias.
- You won't actually defeat Elias at this point of the campaign, but this sets the stage for the fourth act.
- At the start of Act 4, make sure that you're tracking the main quest called A Gathering Storm.
- You'll return to a temple that you visited in the previous chapter. Then, you're asked to head back to Kyovashad, where you'll finally get a horse mount.
- When all is said and done, you'll battle a familiar foe. You may need crossplay to help you out.
Once that boss has been defeated, the shortest chapter in the game will conclude, and you'll continue your journey. And that's everything you need to know about Act 4 in Diablo 4. For more about the game, you can visit our Diablo 4 guides hub.