Some die-hard Genshin Impact fans will recognise Collei - she has appeared in the manga series before, where her backstory has been fleshed out. But now, she's in the game along with the Sumeru region.
The Sumeru region is the next big area to explore in Teyvat, following the release of the Inazuma islands. It is the home of the Dendro element, and will finally bring Dendro Vision users to the game.
Table of Contents
- What is the best Collei build?
- What is the best weapon for Collei? Collei weapon tier list
- What are the Artifacts for Collei?
- How to get Collei in Genshin Impact
- What is Collei's element?
- What are Collei's skills?
- What are Collei's constellations?
- Collei's Ascension and Talent level-up materials
- Who is Collei?
Keep up to date with all the leaks and news about Genshin Impact with our pages for Version 2.8, the later Version 3.0, and everything we know about the Dendro Vision. There's also our codes page for free Primogems.
What is the best Collei build?
Now that we've got our hands on Collei and had a look at what she can do, we recommend either a Sub-DPS or Support build. There's plenty of items in the game already that can make her a great option, but we've included some new Sumeru items too.
What is the best weapon for Collei? Collei weapon tier list
Like 5-Star Tighnari, Collei wields a bow with a Dendro Vision. However, she benefits from other weapons. Something that adds to Elemental Mastery, Crit rate, or even energy recharge would be beneficial.
|Rank||Weapon||Skill||Rarity||How to get|
|S||Polar Star||CRIT Rate||5-Star||Gacha|
|A||Aqua Simulacra||Crit DMG||5-Star||Gacha|
|B||Favonius Warbow||Energy Recharge||4-Star||Gacha|
|C||The Stringless||Elemental Mastery||4-Star||Gacha|
What are the Artifacts for Collei?
We recommend equipping Collei with the new Dendro Artifact set Deepwood Memories. This applies a decent boost to Dendro DMG, as well as reducing enemy resistance if you choose to equip all four items. Noblesse Oblige, or The Exile, are also great options that can add a good percentage to elemental bursts.
|Artifact set||2-piece bonus||4-piece bonus|
|Deepwood Memories||Dendro DMG Bonus +15%||After Elemental Skills or Bursts hit opponents, the targets' Dendro RES will be decreased by 30% for 8s. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.|
|Noblesse Oblige||Elemental Burst DMG +20%||Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members' ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.|
|The Exile||Energy Recharge +20%||Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 2 Energy for all party members (excluding the wearer) every 2s for 6s. This effect cannot stack|
How to get Collei in Genshin Impact
Collei, the Sprout of Rebirth, is available as a boosted rate 4-Star in Tighnari and Zhongli's 5-Star banners.
She is also a free unit as a reward for a new event: Graven Innocence.
What is Collei's element?
Collei is one of the first Dendro characters that will be playable in Genshin Impact. The Element focuses on nature and greenery, and will add a whole new aspect to combat.
What are Collei's skills?
Each Genshin Impact character has two skills and a passive ability. One of the skills takes longer to charge, and is a stronger attack. For Collei, these are:
- Floral Brush - Collei can throw a boomerang that deals Dendro damage, on the way out and back.
- Trump-Card Kitty - Like Amber, Collei has an animal sidekick that she can deploy - this time a cat. This will cause AoE damage, and explodes.
- Passive - Collei's passive is allegedly the same as Amber's, though we're not sure which one yet.
What are Collei's constellations?
Collei's constellation has been revealed as Leptailurus Cervarius, which interestingly, roughly translates as 'quick-moving deer'. This likely means that Collei will be a fast shot with her bow, or that her constellation upgrades will improve her speed.
Collei's Constellation boosts have been leaked, and they, supposedly, are:
- Deepwood Patrol - When in the party but not on the field, Energy Recharge is increased by 20%.
- Through Hill and Copse - Passive talent 'Floral Sidewinder' changes to Floral Ring, which gives Sprout effect, dealing +40% Dendro DMG.
- Scent of Summer - Floral Brush increased by +3.
- Gift of the Woods - Using Trump-Card Kitty increases Elemental Mastery by +60 for 12s.
- All Embers - Trump-Card Kitty increased by +3.
- Forest of Falling Arrows - Floral Ring will deal 200% extra Dendro DMG.
Collei's Ascension and Talent level-up materials
We now know what materials Collei officially needs to be ascended, and they are as follows:
We've also seen her talent level-up materials, which are:
We have a full breakdown of her materials, totals, and where to find them right here.
Who is Collei?
Collei is training to be a Forest Ranger in the Avidya Forest under Tighnari. She can help you out if you get in a pickle.
She's a 4-Star character and is a short, female character model. Her in-game story follows that of the manga, and she's an interesting addition. There's tons of backstory for her already, but to sum up: born a sickly child, she was abducted by those whom her parents sought help from. These were the Fatui. Harbinger Dottore in particular kept her hostage. She broke out, and now seeks to exact her revenge.